Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I just hit Act 3 and realized my pyramids are missing...I've tried back tracking in the temple but I cant figure out if I actually put them down somewhere or if the glitched out. I know I've been having issues on and off with the game, but I killed all my other random saves so I'd have to start over completely if it's a glitch smirk Any idea what happened?? please help!

Support
Support

What version of the game are you playing? The number is displayed in the bottom right corner of the main menu; 1.47 or 1.49 are the latest version (the 1.49 patch removed the copy protection, but made no changes to the game itself compared to the 1.47 version). Note that if you install the 1.49 patch over the 1.47 version of the game, the displayed game version in the main menu may not change (that is just a cosmetic issue, though; if you can start the game without the Play CD/DVD, it installed properly).

In the unpatched disk version of the game loosing the teleporter stones entering act 3 was a known problem, but with the patch installed, an updated re-release disk version or the download version, that shouldn't happen.

Whether it was a bug, glitch or you just lost them, it is possible to get a replacement set of teleporter stones with a little bit of file swapping (in a new save, to be safe). See the Inventory files topic, with the required files (there are two links for the teleporter stones, one for act 2 and one for act 3) and a link to the instructions.

You will loose the teleporter stones by design when you enter act 4.

Welcome to the forum. wave

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I'm using the original....V1.100 I tried doing the lost pyramid...got the pyramid but lost all my stuff. Any suggestions?

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
ok trying once again with an updated version of Beyond Divinity. Hopefully this will work.

tried and everything is back except the portals dont work smirk

Last edited by BlazeWyndfyre; 22/01/12 11:09 PM.
Support
Support

If you have a save at the end of act 2, and are not too far into act 3, you could always just reload and enter act 3 again in the patched game.

Which portals do you mean? Are you talking about the teleporter stones themselves, or a rift / battlefield portal? If the former, did you get the inventory files for the teleporter stones in act 3?

Check your messages (click 'My Stuff' in the top menu bar, then 'Messages').

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
the stones.... I'm not sure if I got the inv. file for Act 3 or not smirk

Support
Support

If you are not finished act 3 yet, you could try again, making sure you get the right files. I didn't actually use the teleporter stones that much; they came in handy a couple times in act 2 (like crossing some lava to get to a cave in the southern part of the burnt forest), but I don't recall any specific situations I used them in act 3 (though it has been awhile since I played it).

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard