Print Thread
I
inocuo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
pardon my English smile

Hello, I have a problem. In Rivertown sewers, threw down a stone of teleportation, where you can see. I threw it thinking it could reach that area, and now will not let me pick it up .. do you know any way to take it? Or go down to that area? I tried to buy the skill of telekinesis, but did not get it .. frown

Picture ---> http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/divine-879431.jpg

pd: do not know how, but I saved when I threw.. I'm stupid xD

thanks in advance.. smile

Last edited by inocuo; 16/03/14 06:27 PM.
Support
Support

Teleport down to that teleporter and you should be able to pick it up again (drop and use the other teleporter pyramid if you have it with you, or head back to your home base, or wherever you left it, and use it from there).

Telekinesis is handy, but it triggers the default action of an object; loot it will pick up, the teleporter stones (and levers, etc) it will try to use.

If you can not otherwise get the teleporter stone back, it is possible to get a replacement set (see the topic Lost Items - guide and directory of inventory files).
Alternately, if you are close to finishing the council quests, you can go without until you are done everything, and continue the main plot. That will move you to a new location, and you will get replacement teleporters there.

I
inocuo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
hi, thanks for answering smile

The first two options do not work frown

I tried to replace the object with your guide (by the way, very good) .. but then there are three teleportation stones (one is bug in the sewers), the two I have now teleporting me to the stone that is in the sewers .. If there was a way to break ..

The quest you say I have not yet arrived. I'm on the quest I have to save Zandalor after leaving the sewers of Lona (the housekeeper of Janus).

I've given up .. it's okay to not use them? hahaha

Goodbye! welcome

Last edited by inocuo; 18/03/14 01:27 AM.
Support
Support

So when you are down in the sewer, you can not drag and drop the teleporter stone into your inventory (or onto the UI at the bottom of the screen), to use from there?

Both replacement telporter stones should not teleport you to the one in the sewers... Try dropping the teleprter stones you have now on the ground, and use them from there.

Think of your original pair of teleporter stones as A1 and B1, while the replacement set is A2 and B2. Once you use or move either A teleporter, it becomes the active teleporter that either B teleporter will send you to. At least that was how it worked when I tried in the disk version.

Are you sure you are not just missing one of the teleporter stones? You should have 3 now, the replacement 2 plus the original one that isn't in the sewers. If you left the original one elsewhere, then the 2 replacement ones should work properly (teleport back and forth between each other). If you have the original with you, you might be using 2 'A' teleporters to get to the 'B' teleporter in the sewer.

There will be a little more running involved, but if you can not get the replacement set of stones working, you can get by without them. A frog statuette will let you move fairly fast, even when encumbered, so that would help.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard