Next Thread
Print Thread
G
grafe Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
so i'm on the final fight now, i've taken out all the other enemies that appear and now i have a problem. i can survive just fine but any time the divine and zandalor are at half health they just heal themselves repeatedly, theres nothing i can do to stop this and i cant just do enough damage to negate the healing, i made a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQAjtDG_7Y4

now is this a bug or am i just doing something wrong

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
i dont know i just fatality theyr asses but yep they heal themselfs alot ... if u dont got fatality u need stun them or fear them or make somethign so they cannot heal

old hand
old hand
Since your toon is a warrior, judging by the skills and weapon, I dont know why you never use thousand strike or you didnt even learn it. I can kill divine and zandalor by just using thousand strike once even when they full hp. If you had a save before entering hall of echoes, try reskill and battle them again. A high rank thousand strike couple with good weapons and stats can be very deadly.

After numerous of tries on final battle in high difficulty, I can even finish it without using a single hp potion.

G
grafe Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
ahhh, damn i guess i just screwed up then, i never got thousand strikes because at the time it looked like a massive mana hit, i have a save before entering though so i can easily just go reskill, thanks

G
grafe Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
i did it, thanks for the help, just took out all the guards and did thousand strikes + fatality on the divine and zandalor

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
yep fatality ftw best skill ever :P

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard