Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tryduck Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I am in the battle tower and have killed everything there is to kill on all 5 floors. I get to Erlking and read his mind , went to the bookshelf and read a book called Blacks Anatomy , which says Judging by the passages , someone is extremely interested with the urinary Tract. I am stuck right here and have no idea what this means or where to go. I went up to the top floor and door remains locked , went back down to basement and Sassoon is gone now. I have gone all over the room looking for a way to get to the secret passage that the pc version refers to that opens when you read the book.This is the xbox360 version and wasted so much time serching for xbox360 help and none of the sites have it for 360, no cheats , breakthrough , hints .... just stupied accomplishments lists. What do I need to do next , I dont want to ruin the game by looking at cheats or walkthroughs .

I am level 22 and cant level up anymore till I get past this point as i have done every quest but the one that has to do with the west east and south talisman necklaces. Do I need to find where to use these first before I can move on ? I have ventured to where the imps controlled the cave and have killed all them and put the books in correct orders but cant find nothing else to do till I find out how to get that imp in the battle tower to either tell me the name , which he just basically says he isnt afraid of me and isnt going to tell me nothing.I really hate riddles and havent a clue what the book wants me to do with urinary tracts so help would be nice just to get back interested in the game and not so pissed I cant get past that point.

Last edited by tryduck; 23/01/10 08:38 PM.
P
apprentice
apprentice
P
there should be like 5 choices of books look at them all and it will open a secret wall

best of the best
T
tryduck Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
ok did that but still nothing , they are

1 lord of the goblins response is A Cheap Parody
2 necromancy for toddlers response is Disturbing , Highly Disturbing.
3 the naughty parchments Omnibus response is Look At That Centerfold!
4 blacks anatomy response is Judging By The Underlined Passages ....urinary tract
5 the parrot and other poems response is
6 Gothe's Ballads This is the correct one ! unless you hit the down button past 5 it doesnt show up , what a crock of crap , show the 5 but dont show the 6th one ! Arrrrr.
Damn there is a 6 one Sheesh ! just saw it when I was was doing this . feeling stupied !

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard