Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Threax Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
how do i get the passwords for the telporters in broken valley, the 2 i know about is the one next to the burned church (by the necromancer cave) and the one just north of Lovis' tower.

Support
Support

You need to find 4 parchments in Broken Vally, and have them translated by Zixzax the imp (who is outside Maxos temple). From another topic:

Originally Posted by Stabbey
Here they are:

1) From the Tribal Waypoint Shrine, head towards the bandit camp, but not far - it's in a chest in the Goblin camp near the fallen log bridging the river.

2) From #1, cross the fallen log and follow the path through the canyon and back up until you get to the stone bridge crossing the canyon. There will be one of Bellegar's shrines up ahead. The parchment is in a chest there.

3) At the entrance to the Bandit camp (but still on the Broken Valley map), look to the left of the building which has/had Christopher in it. There's a chest behind a wooden wall.

4) From the bandit camp, continue past the mine until you find another one of Bellegar's Shrines, the last parchment is in a chest there.

Threax Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
and the second teleporter?

Support
Support

It is the same password for both.

Threax Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice