Print Thread
#419610 19/08/10 10:35 PM
R
RPG Fan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
I am in Broken Valley. I saved Martis and didn't turn in the quest to Louis. I am trying to find the secret entrance to the bandit camp. Martis said that I'd have to be blind as a bat not to see it left of the mine. I believe that am at the mine entrance in Broken Valley, but I don't see the secret entrance to the bandit camp. I guess I am blind as a bat. Can anyone tell me where the secret entrance is?

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
You cross over a bridge and there is a rather large campfire that you will see easily beside the river. When you enter the cabin, you will meet a NPC and a dialogue will ensue, where you say the password.

its near Norefundyus, who is not far from the Tribal Shrine.

Support
Support

At the mine, where you get a cutscene as you approach and are warned not to enter (the opponents outside may be fine, but are a much higher level inside the tower building), follow the main path to the left (north), probably back the way you came, and you should easily be able to see the path to the bandit's hideout curving off to the right. If you are approaching from the north, there is a hill blocking the view, and if you are focusing on opponents, it is not terribly difficult to go right past the side-path.

Welcome to the forum. wave

R
RPG Fan Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Thanks, guys! I actually saw the Bandit Camp marked on my map, but, when I approached it, I was attacked by bandits. I thought that I don't want to kill them if I want to join them, but I approached the hut behind the big campfire and I am now inside. They are not mad that I killed some of their guys.

F
journeyman
journeyman
F
Yeah, that threw me a bit as well, I was like....wth are they attacking me for? I must be in the wrong area.

T
stranger
stranger
T
When I approched the camp entrance, a soldier asked me to join in the raid, I never got a chance to join the bandits. When I entered the "temple of doom" part, I can't get anywhere without being poisoned to death. Is there an item that negates poisons, or am I missing something? This Raze guy on this forum is like Yoda or something for this game so I hope he can help me. I just got this game (obviously I'm not a huge gamer, as this game has been out for a long time) and i'm enjoying it, but it bugs alot.....

Also, is it me, or is skill progression really slow in this game? I'm at level 13 and my skill set is really limited. So far I've only been able to pump up lockpicking and 2 weapon fighting.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by tazzgoof
When I approched the camp entrance, a soldier asked me to join in the raid, I never got a chance to join the bandits. When I entered the "temple of doom" part, I can't get anywhere without being poisoned to death. Is there an item that negates poisons, or am I missing something? This Raze guy on this forum is like Yoda or something for this game so I hope he can help me. I just got this game (obviously I'm not a huge gamer, as this game has been out for a long time) and i'm enjoying it, but it bugs alot.....

Also, is it me, or is skill progression really slow in this game? I'm at level 13 and my skill set is really limited. So far I've only been able to pump up lockpicking and 2 weapon fighting.

You do not get to join the bandits after telling the leutenant its location and password.

To avoid poison, follow the trail of blood smears and corpses. Though there seems to be a place where you need to jump over the pool in the middle where there is a gap in the trail.

The normal skill points are slow, but there are a number of skill books through out the game that help. And reading some people's minds can give skill/stat points (the only one I can think of early in the game that gives skill points is ZixZax the Almost Wise).

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard