Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mork Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hi, I've been trying to find the side entrance to the quarry for about 2 days now, and I cant find it. I think I might be over looking it, but I'm not sure. I was told its east of the quarry, and has a hidden door behind a goblin enclaive, but I don't see it. I do have the key to it, but I just got the key and ran out of the tower instead of staying behind and helping the 3 people up in the top of the tower. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Do I have to help the people get out of the quarry tower first? Or is it accessible to me now? Your help would be much appreciated. Please and Thank you.

Support
Support

You need to be able to transform into a dragon to reach the other mine entrance, so it will have to wait until you take over the battle tower (late teens to early twenties for character level).

From the quarry tower, the other entrance is a short flight to the south east (in the direction of one of the walls), and should be marked on the map.

You don't need to save the people in the tower, just get the key.

Welcome to the forum. wave

veteran
veteran
I can't believe you actually got the key. When I went in there in Ego Draconis, I was promptly slaughtered by Level 27 guys. That was my clue that it was not time to do that quest.

M
Mork Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
yeah I just used one of the side entrances that were a floor up and snuck past the level 27 guy and walked upstairs. after i got the key the level 27 guy rushed me until i jumped down to the bottom floor and ran out of the building

veteran
veteran
Hahaha .. clever wink
You had also a chance to do this with 'less pressing' via using Hide in Shadows (Priest skill). wink

I was also thinking like Stabbey thought ... how is THAT possible ?? think

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Support
Support

I went in the front door with my warrior around level 16 or 17 and was able to take out the first 2 Black Ring guards with help from my creature. The 4 rangers that come upstairs took a couple tries to take out, but the 3 downstairs (who like to Rush Attack one after the other) were impossible, so I had to go out a side door (and go back for them later).

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard