Next Thread
Print Thread
#438000 05/02/11 12:23 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Sorry but you know where i find (Heroic) Ruthless Well-Crafted Light Noble Sword of the Vampire,(Legendary) Ruthless Well-Crafted Heavy Noble Axe of Destruction \:\) Sorry for my English but i dont good speak English but i am from Poland:)

And where is Ulthring Helmet. I kill Kali and i don't found this Helmet

Sorry for 2 post but i take wrong topics

Geferson #438022 05/02/11 10:01 PM
Support
Support

The human equipment in D2:ED is randomly generated, except for the 4 sets and some quest related equipment.
There is a ten piece equipment set in each of the fortresses for Stone (Archmage set), Raze (Hunter's set - ranger) and Kali (Scorpion set - warrior). If you mindread those three bosses, as well as Xanlosch (in Stone's fortress), you can collect the four piece Ulthring's set.

Did you mindread Kali in her inner headquarters? That should have given you the helmet.

In DKS there were additional sets added, and the locations changed for the original sets.

BTW, if you edit your post in the Beyond Divinity forum, there is a 'Delete Post' button beside the 'Change Post' and preview buttons, which will remove the topic, as well (as long as nobody replies to it). This will not drop your post count.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard