Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#435356 13/01/11 02:23 PM
Zod Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So I take it nobody with any dev information reads this board? Or is it that the one's at Larian don't know about the product? I have not been able to find any iformation about this anywhere, so one more time I will ask. Is "Flames of Vengeance" scheduled to be realeased for XBOX 360? Anyone... Anyone...

Zod #435361 13/01/11 02:52 PM
old hand
old hand
For several reasons, Flames of Vengeance as an add-on cannot be released on 360 as a DLC. (Reasons are for instance Microsoft's size restrictions for size and the fact that we have another publisher now.)

Tweeting @forktong
ForkTong #435365 13/01/11 03:08 PM
Zod Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for the info. What about an XBOX Disc release? Or something else other than starting the game over on my PC? I dont suppose my xbox Saved Games would work on PC version?

Zod #435369 13/01/11 03:24 PM
veteran
veteran
I don't "see" the problem ... evil
You can buy the full Dragon Knight Saga (Ego Draconis + Flames of Vengeance) at a cost of 40 €.
Only the add-on, FoV give you around 30 hours extra gameplay ! It's a "game" on his own wink .

Plus :
you can choose to play first Ego Draconis (remastered!)
or
you can immediately start from the beginning of Flames of Vengeance with a Level 35 hero wink So NO saves from Ego Draconis needed to begin playing Flames of Vengeance on your Xbox360 ! wink
Naturally you can play Ego Draconis over again and play further on, seemless (!) in Flames of Vengeance, taking weapons, gear etc from Ego Draconis with you ... .

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Joram #435372 13/01/11 03:33 PM
Zod Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So there is a Dragon Knight Saga XBOX 360 Version that is sold in the US? Or is it just called Divinity II Remastered? The Divinity II I just finished playing was an older used copy I bought at Gamestop.

Zod #435373 13/01/11 03:47 PM
veteran
veteran
O, you are living in the US?
Sorry, the Xbox360 version for the US is at this moment not ready, it's coming (soon, probably "very soon"?) ! wink
They work hard on it to make Divinity II The DKS also for US on Xbox !
Please, have confidence and wait ... it's coming, I'm sure !! Have a look at this forum AND also at the News page of Larian Studios .

And your patience will be great rewarded with a brand new Fantasy World that spread the wings of a Dragon within you ... and whatever you have in Mind ....
wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Zod #435375 13/01/11 03:58 PM
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Zod
So there is a Dragon Knight Saga XBOX 360 Version that is sold in the US?

Not yet. Like Joram says: soon smile

Tweeting @forktong

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard