Print Thread
P
Paul0y Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I have a small problem with this quest
Even though i managed to get to the platforms and make the second one having blue thing coming from it the barrier to the bandit is not off.
my savegames are pretty far and i dont really want to retry one of those
if you have any suggestions apart from close reopen game/savegame, then please share with me

Support
Support

You need to get all 4 pressure plates to be active at the same time. You can walk on them systematically to determine the correct sequence, or...
Numbering the chests from closest to farthest as you enter that dead end, the order is 3, 1, 4, 2.

If that is what you did but the barrier still didn't drop, try leaving the cave and returning to solve the plate puzzle again, and see if that helps.

Welcome to the forum. wave

P
Paul0y Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
yes i did what you suggested and barrier didn`t stop bothering me with its invisible wall system

and thanks you very much for my welcoming smile

also i read a few other posts and i thought maybe the teleportaition thingy you discussed on another topic could help me pass that barrier

Support
Support

Try emailing support@larian.com (see the relevant support page), with a description of the problem and maybe a link to this topic.

P
Paul0y Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
wow i accidently pressed 2 4 1 3 from chest side and it worked...talk about luck ...evety stupid can have it laugh

Support
Support

Glad you got it working. party

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard