Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hi, when i get to the top of the battletower, and i turn into a dragon. I can fly to the place were Michaels raft is, but i cannot land.
But when i have destroyed all the ballista towers, and i get the dragon morph stone, its not longer possible to enter the sentinel island beach area. Not on any time during the rest of the game.

Anybody knows what to do? Or is this a bug?

Support
Support

You can teleport to the shrine outside on Sentinel Island, jump up the nearby rocks and run over to where there are no overhanging tree branches in order to change into a dragon (IIRC you may also be able to find a spot on the path down to transform, or jump off and turn into a dragon before you get too deep into the poison gas). There are probably a few remaining attackers, left when you automatically returned to the battle tower, as well as a few places you can now reach as a dragon, and you will be able to transform near Michael's raft. The quest to retrieve a book from a boat in a tree can also be done now, but you might want to consider using the book yourself, rather than complete the quest.

Welcome to the forum. wave

veteran
veteran
Are you looking for Michael's raft on the beach? It's not there.

Fly to above the beach, facing the water, then fly over the water to the left. The raft should be near a cluster of islands.

And yes, don't hand over the pirate book to the historical society guy, you never see him again. 2 skill points is more than worth forfeiting the experience for that quest.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard