Next Thread
Print Thread
#435035 10/01/11 09:04 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I've been working for hours trying to kill Amdusias, Nothing seems to even scratch him. I must be missing something. I have the scales.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Yes you are. You haven't been to his room yet. There you'd learn how to kill him and what you'd have to have to kill him. The scales are one. You also need 2 more items. Search his room.

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
old hand
old hand
He cannot be killed as a wyvern. He needs to become a human.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I've searched his room 3 times and opened his chest. What am I missing?

enthusiast
enthusiast
When you have the scales and the vial of blood in your inventory, you speak the spell and he loses his Dragon form. Now, you can defeat him in his human form. Even then, you want to be up close and personal with him because he has very powerful ranged attacks.

I'd like to close by quoting Bellegar's famous last rhyme:

"Cursed be the mother that bred thee!
The wench must have been a hell-spawned banshee!"
Support
Support

In a bit more detail, a key from his hidden room (with the chest that requires a password) opens a chest downstairs, to give you the book the librarian is looking for. This book is volume one of a set, containing the spell Amdusias used to turn himself into a dragon. The librarian will give you volume 2, which has the counter-spell. Reading that book from your inventory will turn him human, if you have the scales and vial of blood (in the hidden room; looks a bit like a candle).

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Thank you all for your help. It was easy. I just had to ask the librarian the right questions.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard