Next Thread
Print Thread
#434506 06/01/11 07:01 PM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I can't seem to figure out how to apply a skill point. I left click on the skill I want to put the point in and it brings up a description but will not use the point. I right click on the skill and it just goes back to the main menu.

How do you actually assign a skill point? (I was trying lockpick which doesn't have any level restrictions).

Thanks.

apprentice
apprentice
In the lower right corner of that menu there will be an accept button. Hit that and your choices will stick.

Edit: Just re-read your post and I think I may have misunderstood. If you have skill points to spend, left-click the right-facing arrow underneath the skill icon to increase your level in that skill.

Last edited by Darien; 06/01/11 07:13 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
In addition, some skills aren't selectable until you've reached a certain level, which was a source of constant frustration early in the game...

J'aime le fromage.
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I looked and looked at that screen initially and didn't see the arrows. This doesn't bode well for my powers of observations

Thanks

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Silversword2
I looked and looked at that screen initially and didn't see the arrows. This doesn't bode well for my powers of observations

Thanks

It took me about 5 actual minutes to figure it out too...finally after my 3rd reload of the demo I saw the little arrows smile

journeyman
journeyman
actually if you messed up you can alter it in your battle tower so no worries ok..?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard