Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#479300 21/01/14 08:01 PM
Biff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
These are a few of the issues I have been having with the alpha so far. Overall, however, I am very pleased with how the overall game is coming together.

1. There is no easy way to pass inventory items between protagonists. Maybe a " hold control and click" to pass between characters would be helpful.

2. The "escape" key is keyed to open the main save menu every time it is pressed. This is annoying, as it should close currently open boxes, such as inventory or map, before opening menu options.

3. The coins in my inventory will not stack for some reason

4. While using the mouse to move, usable objects are not highlighted when cursor is moved over them. For example, I am guiding my PC through the city and want to know if that barrel is "clickable," so I roll my cursor over it, but it does not highlight. I have to stop moving, then highlight the item to see if it is usable.

5. While picking up a multitude of items, the process is tedious and makes it to where I would rather not pick up small items or search crates. The Diablo Series had a "pick up all" button that was a lifesaver. Something similar would be of great value. Even cutting the overly long pick up animations would be nice. I do not think anyone would be saddened by the the item just appearing in the inventory rather than having to watch the character bend over for each item.
When searching crates, having an assigned "take all" key, usually "e," would make the process more enjoyable.

6. Alpha crashes at every "quit game" from main menu. The game freezes up and never actually closes, having to task manager close each time. Windows 7 64-bit

Biff #479311 21/01/14 08:41 PM
Support
Support

Did you try using Alt-F4 to quit? That may avoid the crash (it exits quicker on my system, anyway, so it isn't doing the same shutdown procedure as from the menu).

Raze #479332 21/01/14 09:29 PM
Biff Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I will give that a try, Thanks

Link Copied to Clipboard