Larian Studios
Posted By: Genera Missing items/enemies in BF - 25/03/12 02:25 PM
Hi.
I've got a problem again. Now I cannot finish my 3 quests in battlefield 1. I've done 2 quests. I killed 1 creature and I found something for Anabelle. But I still can't find other 2 creatures and 1 item. All dungeons are clean now. I searched all dungeons - no more trace of any bosses or items. I want to finish act 1 but I want to get some extra exp too. Please help.
Posted By: Raze Re: Missing items/enemies in BF - 25/03/12 05:13 PM

Unfortunately, if level 3 of each of the dungeons is clear, then I don't think there is any way to complete the remaining BF quests.

Do you have the 1.47/1.49 patch installed, or an already updated release / download version? The version number is listed in the bottom right corner of the main menu.

FWIW, I didn't clear any of the dungeons the first time I played through the game, and didn't have any problems levelling.

Did you find the ingredients to make some explosives (you could find a book describing how to make gunpowder)? Using the explosives to exit act 1 gives experience; taking the stairs up near Samuel's lair after defeating the guards there does not.
Posted By: Genera Re: Missing items/enemies in BF - 25/03/12 05:18 PM
I have the 1.45 Polish 2 CD version upgraded to 1.47. But I know that there is no 1.49 patch for Polish localization.

Yes, I have the explosives of course - I play with walkthrough.

But the most annoying thing at this moment is that I will have those 3 quests in quest diary to the end of game. sad
Posted By: Raze Re: Missing items/enemies in BF - 25/03/12 05:52 PM

Does the quest log for the BF quests not get reset when you move to the next act?
After some people in the forum started complaining that you had to level in the battlefields to survive in the main game, I decided to avoid the dungeons completely, so just didn't accept any of the quests. I had played around a bit in the dungeons earlier and accepted quests, but decided to restart the game.
Posted By: Genera Re: Missing items/enemies in BF - 26/03/12 04:10 PM
Quest diary resetted - sorry, my fault biggrin

I have started act 2 and my level is almost 13. I hope this is sufficient level.
Thx for help.
Posted By: Raze Re: Missing items/enemies in BF - 26/03/12 08:04 PM

I was level 11 at the start of act 2.

I forgot about this, but speaking of extra experience, at the end of act 1 if you went through the citadel wearing the disguise armour and have finished all the quests, you can switch to different armour so the guards turn hostile and you can kill them for experience. I didn't think of doing that my first play through, though (someone mentioned it in the forum).
Posted By: Genera Re: Missing items/enemies in BF - 28/03/12 04:57 PM
OK, done.
I have killed all of guards. One more question. Can I kill imps in imp village without losing reputation (yes, I can check it too but you tell me your good advice)? I'm looking for more exp.
Posted By: Raze Re: Missing items/enemies in BF - 28/03/12 06:23 PM

If you kill any of the generic imps in the village, all the imps that do not have a quest for you will turn hostile. I'm not sure if you can kill any of the named imps (certainly any involved in main plot quests should be protected).

To be on the safe side, you may want to wait until you have completed everything else, but before finishing the main plot quest for the alchemist.

I do not know if there would be any reputation loss, but a low reputation doesn't actually hurt you in BD.
© Larian Studios forums