Larian Studios
Posted By: sonja 456 key of edmund wood chest - 09/01/11 09:38 AM
Hello

I just began divinity 2 and it is already starting to stress me: mad:.

I am looking for the key to the wood chest of Edmund at the beginning of the adventure.
I discovered his wood chest.
I read his mind.
I've been in training camp and looked near the fire goblins. I found nothing.

I look around 15 minutes and found nothing after I searched on Internet
I find a map [Linked Image] or "k1" represents the location of the famous key
with that I was not able to find this key.

It is buggy or have I missed something?

Please someone could kindly tell me "accurately" where to find the key or post a screenshot of the location of this key

Thank you in advance
Posted By: TheSletch Re: key of edmund wood chest - 09/01/11 10:55 AM
It is sitting beside the fire, on a rock, in the goblin area. If yours isn't there after mind reading it might be a bug?

I wouldn't stress about the chest too much, since chests are level dependant you will usually get about 5-12 gold [that's what I've seen it have] and if you are really lucky, or save/load a bunch, an average weapon that you will replace about 5 minutes into the game.

Get the skill book and continue playing the game, the chest has nothing important. If you really want I will start a new game and screenshot the key - if you can't find it from my description.
Posted By: vometia Re: key of edmund wood chest - 09/01/11 02:27 PM
Yeah, this chests rewards are underwhelming: I think I got six gold pieces out of it and was left thinking "is that it...?"
Posted By: Virc Re: key of edmund wood chest - 10/01/11 08:38 AM
Well it is only the tutorial level, it would be rather weird if it would give you the awesome sword of awesomeness right there. :p
© Larian Studios forums