Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I just searched for the XBOX 360 version of Divinity II: The Dragon Knight Saga on various web shops in UK, and found it on both game.co.uk and gamestation.co.uk.

Both show a launch date on 26/11.

Is that just the webshops guessing or is it the UK / EU XBOX 360 DKS launch date?

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
veteran
veteran
Last I read on this forum is the date of 05/11 for the DKS in Europe.
I'm happy if the DKS come out before Christmas ...
.... then I have a week free from work and more time for gaming :hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
old hand
old hand
This is the current status:

DKS Xbox360: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian versions are in submission at Microsoft and we are waiting for their approval. If they give the go ahead, then the november 5th date will be respected. As always, it's possible that games arrive in stores sooner.

DKS PC: We are doing final checks on the gold masters for English, French, German, Spanish and Italian versions and expect these to be ready in time. Actually, as it looks now manufacturing of at least the German version will probably start this friday.

FOV PC: English, French, German, Italian versions are being prepared and tested. These will be released digitally, and for the moment we have no reasons to assume the November 5th release dates won't be met.

Other languages are also in the works and we hope that by the end of October all versions will be finished.

So in other words, it might not be October 26th, but I think the week after that, The Dragon Knight Saga and Flames Of Vengeance should be available.

If I understand correctly, there will only be a digital version of FoV-Pc?? Or will there be a buyable copy on a disc aswell?

journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
If MS don't give the go ahead I'll start spamming their support mail and scrape xbox.com like crazy. wink

Of the 3 Eu RPGs comming soon (ArcaniA (demo was not great), Two Worlds II and DKS) DKS is actually the one I most look forward to, even though I played Ego Draconis already. Only Fallout: New Vegas can compete this year imo. smile

"Look at you, hacker. A pathetic creature of meat and bone. Panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect immortal machine?"
addict
addict
So will we see a North American Xbox 360 version launch in 2010, Swen?

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
old hand
old hand
Unfortunately I can't give you much more information on this yet - US release is still being discussed but we're doing our best.

veteran
veteran
Thanks Lar ! wink

And the whole Larian Team, you all doing great great work !!!

From a Divinity fan, especially Divine Divinity now playing on a very COOL way biggrin
wave

Joram

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
C
stranger
stranger
C
As an OLD 60 years+ player I hope there will be more Divinity / Dragon Knight RPG games in US for Xbox. I never understand why Europe and Japan get them all first and we don't always get them.

old hand
old hand
US Publishers don't like picking up lesser known European games...Sad I know.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by DivineGamer

I guess if USA don't get this published soon, I'm gonna have to pay attention to Gogamer and see if they Import this to USA...

For example, really stinks USA never got published copies of Sacred 2: Ice and Blood expansion. Hope that doesn't happen to Larian w/ FOV + DKS here.

Last edited by MysterD; 08/10/10 02:25 PM.
old hand
old hand
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition and Divinity II Dragon Knight Saga = Excellent. I have two role playing games to last me till Two Worlds II which was sadly delayed over here in UK and in the US. If you haven't already, trade in or sell the copies you have of the original games to buy the new editions. I did so straight away when I found out about them and received some good money. £20 for Divinity II which I brought for £30 and £10 for Dragon Age which I brought for £30. I put that £10 towards the new DA edition which costs £30 and thus I paid £40 for both of them and lose no money. Divinity II the dragon Knight edition should cost £30 over here like the original did and even if it didn't, I am still buying it.

The new trailer was released, I am not sure if that is the PC or 360 version but the graphics most certainly look better.

addict
addict

Indeed, it is sad. frown

However, there's always Deep Silver and SouthPeak. I don't like the latter publisher - they're cons.

Oh, and PS: Larian, if it is becoming hard to find a North American publisher, please think about making future Xbox 360 releases region-free. Your North American fans will import and get you more money in your pockets.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
old hand
old hand
On another note, other people won't ever hear of their future releases and thus Larian lose money.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Libertarian

Indeed, it is sad. frown

However, there's always Deep Silver and SouthPeak. I don't like the latter publisher - they're cons.

Oh, and PS: Larian, if it is becoming hard to find a North American publisher, please think about making future Xbox 360 releases region-free. Your North American fans will import and get you more money in your pockets.

What about Paradox Interactive?

I like their recent press release on why they avoid using DRM in game.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard