Next Thread
Print Thread
I
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I
when you toss the elemental staff into the forge, do this first:

set your party up so that when the fire elemental engages you in conversation, he doesn't talk to the character best set up for bartering.

once engaged, save the game. now open the fire elementals shop. got something interesting there? switch to your barter character and buy it. don't like it? reload and open the shop again.

done with the fire elemental lord? use your barter person to talk to the air and earth elementals, and do the same thing with them.

with a bit of reloading, your journey through hiberheim might finally pay off with some decent loot. The items should be at your level, +/- 1, and they will all be rare or legendary.

make sure you do your shopping with the earth and air elementals before you finish talking to the fire elemental, as they *poof* back to their home planes at the end of the convo.

Last edited by Ichthyic; 29/07/14 06:15 AM.
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
That's a nice tip. Here is an extension: as long as you don't ask the fire elemental to help you with the ice situation (pick the "take you leave" line as soon as possible), the 3 elemental will stay here, meaning you can come back here every level up for some orange item shopping.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Mugu
That's a nice tip. Here is an extension: as long as you don't ask the fire elemental to help you with the ice situation (pick the "take you leave" line as soon as possible), the 3 elemental will stay here, meaning you can come back here every level up for some orange item shopping.

Also a good tip! While we are at it, if you are up to unlocking things like this early so you have options on every level up - there is a certain vendor near

**minor spoiler**

Hunter's Edge - its an undead skeleton/ghost vendor that sells insane stuff, always legendaries etc - if you can get to him early via invisibility - just get the Phantom Forest waypoint and you can teleport here every level up and check his goods too. Combine this with your tip, and its a decent way to actually have a chance at better / tailored loot for your party if you are opposed to save scumming for loot.

I
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I
excellent.

Link Copied to Clipboard