Lucidity – Human male
Nero – Half demon/human
Viper – Fallen diva
Virgo Bluefire - Half elf/human
Womble – Dwarf

Some are active others are not

-------------------------------------

[color:"Green"] People and animals and things [/color]

[color:"red"]Aganeth [/color] - troll wizard, takes soul essence of exotic [color:"yellow"] creatures [/color] - if he succeeds in making a flawless crystal, his master wizard Rabaer has promised to make him his lieutenant - has stolen a golden dwarf nugget, symbol of Crystal Doom wizard's Nagarous treaty with the dwarves.
[color:"yellow"]Aloicius [/color] - minor wizard
[color:"yellow"]Arkumbar [/color] - Circle of Doom wizard, his troll Mardum has nymph [color:"yellow"]Mutabar's stolen voice [/color] - forced bond with the nymphs
[color:"yellow"]Ascolan [/color] - imprisoned griffin by Aganeth
[color:"yellow"]Aurora [/color] - daugther of Jolie and Willow
[color:"yellow"]Beeya [/color] - offspring, if mating ritual between imp BeeGee and human Kiya can't be stopped
[color:"yellow"]Circle of Doom [/color] - 7 wizards: Arkumbar, Rabaer, Venificus, Nagarous, Gard
[color:"yellow"]Drogni Ironbeard [/color] - Dwarven Halls, ruler is Ironbeard
[color:"yellow"]Enry [/color] - kidnapped DQueene, at Aganeth's services together with Odie
[color:"yellow"]Fe [/color] - rat, Jurak's pet, used to be a chimera
[color:"yellow"]Featherwing [/color] - unicorn filly, kidnapped by Aganeth, freed
[color:"red"]Fergus [/color] - imprisoned manticor by Aganeth, probably insane
[color:"yellow"]Firedawn [/color] - phoenix, imprisoned by Aganeth
[color:"yellow"]Floyd [/color] - smith in Beregost, Jolie's original town
[color:"yellow"]Fred [/color] - town guard of Beregost, Jolie's original town
[color:"yellow"]Gaff [/color] - friend of Faile
[color:"yellow"]Garak [/color] - prisoner of Aganeth, dwarf, asked Womble to retrieve Dwarven Axe from wizard Rabaer and golden nugget from Aganeth - meeting in dwarven town Riflak
[color:"yellow"]Gard [/color] - Ena B' No Gard - Circle of Doom wizard, probably having something to do with dragons
[color:"yellow"]Hank [/color] - Barkeeper, The Swashbuckler
[color:"yellow"]Hypatia [/color] - female human healer, Crystal keeper in the Crystal world
[color:"yellow"]Ironbeard [/color] - Dwarven King, made dwarven thief Womble outcast for stealing his axe
[color:"yellow"]Jessica [/color] - barmaid at Beregost
[color:"yellow"]Kilala [/color] - falcon, Nero's pet
[color:"yellow"]LadyStreak [/color] - female skunk, Luc's pet
[color:"yellow"]LaShandra [/color] - female vampire, captive of Aganeth, source for info
[color:"yellow"]Lindsay [/color] - wife of the mayor's secretary in Beregost, gave Jolie clues about his dead wife's spirit
[color:"red"]Lisa [/color] - Jolie's murdered wife, dryad?
[color:"yellow"]Lobella [/color] - woman, married to Turin, engineer at Aganeth's castle
[color:"yellow"]Lynn [/color] - companion, Crystal keeper in the Crystal world
[color:"yellow"]Meetheka [/color] - female troll, source of info, lives in a house with 7 mirrors
[color:"yellow"]Meetheka-Soth [/color] - cousin of the trollwizard Aganeth
[color:"yellow"]Meatloaf [/color] - boar, Womble's pet
[color:"red"] Mutabar [/color]- muted nymph, dead, but her stolen voice still forces nymphs to bond with Arkumbar
[color:"yellow"]Nagarous [/color] - Circle Doom wizard, bond with dwarves, symbol for this a golden nugget
[color:"yellow"]Nero's Heart [/color] - Ruby containing the essence of Nero's heart
[color:"yellow"]Nightwind [/color] - unicorn mother, her filly Featherwing was kidnapped by Aganeth - filly is freed
[color:"yellow"]Odie [/color] - kidnapped DQueene, at Aganeth's services together with Enry
[color:"yellow"]Orson [/color] - Gate guard at Luskan
[color:"yellow"]Perriwinkle [/color] - dwarf, asked Womble to retrieve Dwarven Axe from wizard Rabaer, see: Garak
[color:"yellow"]Polgara [/color] - human female mage and Crystal Keeper in the Crystal world
[color:"yellow"]Rabaer [/color] - Circle of Doom wizard, rivalry with Nagarous? probably owner of the stolen Dwarven Axe - forced unicorns into a bond by kidnapping a filly = ally bond destroyed
[color:"yellow"]Strabo [/color] - horse that Willow and Jolie rode on
[color:"yellow"]Riflak [/color] - dwarven city - Womble has to meet dwarf Garak there
[color:"yellow"]Tetsusaiga [/color] - Nero's sword
[color:"yellow"]The Swashbuckler [/color] - Pub in Luskan
[color:"yellow"]Trogik [/color] - city near wizard Aganeth's castle
[color:"yellow"]Turin [/color] - engineer at Aganath's services, his letter gave clue where this castle is, works at a power generator
[color:"yellow"]Veneficus [/color] - Aloicius Veneficus, one of the 7 Circle Doom wizards, responsible for the bounty, resident in Double Raven Castle
[color:"yellow"]Wolfy [/color] - werewolf with 2 heads, Kiya's pet
[color:"yellow"]Xerkyl [/color] - imp slave in Aganeth's laboratory, guarded the buttons to the cages, Womble freed him

Red = dead
-------------------------------------

[color:"Green"] Places [/color]

Luskan - city on the sea where faile waited for us
Berefrost - Jolie's original town
Village of Majik users - Aganeths wizard village (destroyed)

NeroJB Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
[color:"green"] Quest hints notes etc [/color]

[color:"orange"] THE MAJOR QUEST ABOUT THE CIRCLE OF DOOM

Seven Talismans.
Seven Scrolls.
Seven Wizards.
Nine Dread Trolls.

The Circle of Evil and Chaos will Rule
When moons converge on Mount Dooms' peak.
Each Wizard's Talisman will be the tool
To free the Trolls: one each week.

No native soul can wield the art
To break this Fate so vile and viscious.
But three will come from a world apart
The first they'll tame is named Aloicious. [/color]

----------------------------------

[color:"orange"] Notes

Message from Lynn:[/color]
Orcs coming!
Find BIG TREE w/ CHEST INSIDE.
Tell Lar to send the

[color:"orange"] Bounty notice [/color]
Found by Jolie on some bandits.

[color:"orange"] Orc note: [/color]
it is a map, a place far to the west, an old volcanic island, surrounded by several smaller islands.

[color:"orange"] Note from wife: [/color]
"7 Wizards there are
they came from afar

one by one thay’ll make room
as they fall into their doom

the power of friends must be used
for the mission can be abused

Jolie avenge my death
He who is responsible is Aganeth

Go, begin now and don’t forget to feast
You’ll find Aganeth in the East"

[color:"orange"] Note found in abonded house: [/color]
"Dear Lobella,

I've got to go, Lord Aganeth needs my services (he seemed very interested in my work, especially the 'power-generator') and you know it's best not to keep him waiting since the village 'Trogik' just before his caste is 3 days of walking South-West from here, over the land and then into the mountains, climbing very steep for the last day

I shall be back in 15 days

Love
Turinus"

[color:"orange"] Second wanted poster [/color]
Found by JVB in the Beregost inn.

[color:"orange"] First message from DQueen: [/color]
Been kidnapped, Taking me to Aganeth - I OK

[color:"orange"] Second message from DQueen: [/color]
"2 taking me to Aganeth.
Follow.
Wait for my signal.
DQueene"

[color:"orange"] Note on beating some monster [/color]
'How to act in battle with ....
Split him in two and two will reappear.
He who dies will rise again.
Unless the heat is on or his body desolves.'

[color:"orange"] 'Ecilibrum delirius mortis' [/color]
book of the dead.

[color:"orange"] 'The doom circle' [/color]
book on the circle of doom. Contains names and locations of wizards.

[color:"orange"] Message in a book: [/color]
Dearest Turinus,
I'm missing you dreadfully - how's the work with your machine going on? Is Aganeth treating you well? I've left our home - was too lonely without you - went back to Mum. I miss you.
Love,
Lobella

[color:"yellow"]Visions

Explanation from Polgara :[/color]
"Well, Kiya - it's time for me to share my knowledge with you: There are 7 powerful wizards in the world out there - and in order to keep and enlarge these powers, they have made 7 races to their allies, thus causing them to break the bond. Their methods varied: Some became allies by greed, some surrendered to promises, others were forced. And MUTA... sad story... one of those wizards stole her voice. She died of sorrow, but her voice is still trapped - and in order to free all other nymphs, who are now forced to sing for him and defeat enemies - one has to find and retrieve her voice."

[color:"yellow"]Info from LaShandra: [/color]
"I know of this voice - but it is impossible to free it. "MARDUM has it. No... wait," she held up her hand," don't interrupt me - listen closely - very closely: MARDUM is the strongest troll of wizard ARKUMBAR. Even if you find out where this troll is - even if you can break the seal of his cave - and even if you're able to enter then and survive what's waiting for you - even then the voice is lost."
"you belong to one of them. All dragons do." She laughed merrily, a magical note that seemed to promise all types of joys both innocent and sensual all wrapped up in one sound.

[color:"yellow"]Prophecy by griffion to Nero: [/color]
While you seek the seven wizards and their pawns, they are but pawns themselves to one even greater....I do not know his name, it is said that those who learn of it are as quickly destroyed. A great evil with which you have something in common....half of your blood is of the same kind as his but his blood is pure...The seven wizards keep the keys to his sanctuary, you must seek them out...

[color:"yellow"]Lucs vision: [/color]
Death
Destruction
Mayham
Saddness
dispair

These images became more and more intense until saw one more image.
Two words

Arkumbar and Mardum. These came with a picture of a long black robe with deep blood red eyes. He had a staff that glowed while he laughed. The picture started in on his eyes and pulled out. First I could only see him then I saw what I instincivly knew was Mardum, his mountain troll. Bigger than some trees and just as stout, the picture kept pulling out. Past the castle which was on an island out to sea. Further up where I could see the coast line then over the land to where our forrest began.

[color:"#99FF00"]Important itmes/artifacts/...

teleportation mirror[/color]
In the hands of DQueen

[color:"#99ff00"]Amulet with clues: [/color]
shell (or a scale)- a tiny claw - one long silver glittering hair - a feather - a teardrop - a small round stone with a tattoo - a golden shiny nugget.

[color:"#99ff00"]Nymphs tear: [/color]
gem found in castle. Possable link to Nymph.

[color:"#99ff00"]Dwarven golden nugget:[/color]
Important item for Dwarven king.

---------------------------------------Update list

[color:"yellow"] Visions

Dragons quest:[/color]

"Treasure can win every dragon's heart, specially if combined with a very very special object. This was the scheme of Ena B'No Gard - one of the Doom wizards. He promised you dragons - the frost and fire ones - he would give you the Egg of Eternity - if they would erase out every city, town and village that would threaten his power. In your case, Jvb: The fire dragons caused a lot of murder and grief - they are fierce, very fierce warriors - relentless and loyal if they have chosen one side - sadly enough, this time a very evil side.

[color:"#99ff00"]important items/artifacts/...

Egg of Eternity :[/color]
it's a very powerful and ageless artefact - those who possess it can influence everything dealing with time: time stop - time passes quickly - travel through time - name everything and you've got it.

[color:"#99ff00"]Bracelet Of Utter Control And Balance:[/color]
Bracelet to control two powers in one person. Making sure they are in balance.

[color:"#99ff00"]ORB and the wand: [/color]
Telephone system between wizards. Depending on the 'symbols' you make you connect to a wizard. (Symbols are on paintings)

------------------------------------------

[color:"yellow"] Dwarven Quest: [/color]

"we suspected magical interference long ago. Ever since we started working for Nagarous the goblin attacks have been increasing in size and power. We wondered if Rabaer was trying to get to us and undermine Nagarous' authority."
"So you were there directly afterwords?" Garak asked. "What of the king's axe?"
"I don't know, I never found it. Its probably in the posession of Rabaer now. Such an item should not be used by such an evil being..."
"Then find it Womble! You and your....strange friend. Find it and return honour to the dead of Drogni halls!"
"I'll meet you in the dwarven city of Riflak. You know the way...." Garak said as his final words to me....
"Find the gold nugget that Aganeth took from us! It is a symbol of our bond to Nagarous. Without it he will abandon us and join the core of evil that the rest of the wizards have built. The whole world will not be safe!"

Golden nugget found!

[color:"yellow"] Demon quest: [/color]
"You will find Rabaer's castle - but not him - your demon friend is in great danger. If you find Rabaer - you will find your friend next to him - but finding is not freeing him... He is encircled by the kind of bond you fear and decline... The solution for helping your friend to tear his bonds is in Rabaer's Castle, so search it thoroughly..."

part of solution found: rubyformed pyramid: Nero's heart!

[color:"yellow"] Nero's Prophecy [/color]

First was our group surrounded by darkness yet emitting a great white light and island of white in a sea of darkness. Things grew smaller as if I was getting farther away and I saw a line drawn...on one side the light and on the other the darkness, the light was being steadily consumed the darkness flowing over the undefined landscapelike lava destroying what was beautiful and good. In the depths of the darkness I saw seven structures. The first on an island surrounded by razor sharp rocks the second atop a mountain to the south (the one we rescued lynn from?) The thrid tower was tall and narrow an ominous needle piercing the sky above a dank and dark swamp. The fourth tower was beyond a sea among a putrid forest that oozed evil. The last three towers were beyond my sight...somewhere dark shapes on the horizon...then I saw two paths diverge from where I stood high above the world. The first showed the light that was our group separating into smaller pieces which bacame more and more dim until all that was left was darkness. The second path showed our group growing bigger and brighter wading amongst the darkness and keeping it at bay protecting the light...then in a blinding flash the darkness was broken and it fled to the four corners of the world beaten and broken....

NeroJB Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Bump

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard