Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
there is gonna be a mapable quicksave in the patch so that should make it easier

Last edited by Virc; 24/07/09 10:34 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Good News! laugh

Thanks a lot! smile

A
veteran
veteran
A
Originally Posted by Lun-Sei Sleidee
German people have their own parameters... when the game they are reviewing is a fantasy rpg which gets released in their country first.

Belgium is still no part of Germany.

And normally it's vice versa: Take 2 even wanted a game developed by a Netherlands developing studio in the U.S. first ... This is what I call patriotism !

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
old hand
old hand
Video Review.

http://www.gamestar.de/index.cfm?pid=1568&pk=12531

The Dragon Scenes look intense.
It seems like you loose health once you go out of the dragon boundries.
Cut scenes look polished.

stranger
stranger
I am not disappointed at the transformation limitations, it would have been worst if the transformation would only last a few minutes, the forcefields are also good so the player doesn´t rush the game I guess.

old hand
old hand
I think the forcefields are there when your in dragon form.
To keep the action fluid and keep it moving.

I think the forcefields are there when your in dragon form.

Most of them, yes. But there are forcefields wich you can't pass on foot either.

Most of them can be disabled. Maybe all, and I just don't found all switches/generators.

veteran
veteran
[Linked Image]

Can someone please translate the results? There's no official recommended specs for D2 so far.

......a gift from LaFille......
G
journeyman
journeyman
G
First Sentence is: How Divnity 2 runs on your PC
Then: Look for your Graphics Card (1), your Processor (2) and your RAM (3). You can find for your system best settings in the colourd boxes(4). Priority: Grapichs Card > Processor&RAM

Then the boxes(4): gray means impoissble for your system, red means big laggs, yellow means runs with this settings smooth: 1024x786, minimum Details, no Shadows, no Post-Processing

litegreen means: runs with this settings smooth: 1280x720, medium Details, all Effects activated, no Plant rendering

darkgreen means: runs with this settings smooth: 1920x1200, maximum Details, all Effects activated, 8x AF

On my german Gamebox recommended System Specs are: XP/Vista, Core2Duo 2,6 ghz, 2gig ram, graphics card with 512mb and shader model 3.0

I can run the game on highest Settings with this SystemSpecs: Core2Duo E6750, 2GB RAM, HD4870 512 MB

Hope i could help.

Last edited by gemex; 28/07/09 05:16 AM.
old hand
old hand
Thanks for the translation.
Theres a video comparison of different Specs at the Gamestar Website.
See here for video.

journeyman
journeyman
What resolution do you use Gemex?

I have a e8400@3.6ghz, gtx285 exo and 4 gigs of ram. According to what Gamestar said, the game needs a quadcore for high resolutions, which makes sense 'cause they developed it for both PC and console.

If I can't run it in max details and native res(1900x1200), I'll rather wait until the int. release and get myself a quadcore in the meantime. I really want to play this but I cannot stand low fps and AA is still not working.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by v1ctor
What resolution do you use Gemex?

I have a e8400@3.6ghz, gtx285 exo and 4 gigs of ram. According to what Gamestar said, the game needs a quadcore for high resolutions, which makes sense 'cause they developed it for both PC and console.

If I can't run it in max details and native res(1900x1200), I'll rather wait until the int. release and get myself a quadcore in the meantime. I really want to play this but I cannot stand low fps and AA is still not working.

In my personal experience, you dont realy need AA when playing at 1900x1200 resolution (my TFT native also).

The resolution is so high, that the "jaggies" are almoust non-existant and realy AAx2 or AAx4 doesnt add a whole lot regarding the performance you lose (loss of FPS).

But, thats just my opinion wink

stranger
stranger
I barely understand whats going on here but i know this topic can help me out lol

Guys im confident of my Processor and RAM but my Graphic Card is SHIT ! So im running a

Radeon HD 4350 512MB Shader Model 4.0 i think if not mistaken or is it a Pixel thing
(im not so sure)

Do u guys think i can run Divinity 2 ? NO NEED HIGH Graphic or Resolution as long its no lag n well not too ass suck graphic its ok

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard