Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
‘Become the Dragon!’, that is Divinity II – Ego Draconis’ credo, and now, more than ever, you can live up to this battle cry when robed in the elegant attire available at deutschrock !

And what cup of coffee could be complete when it is not served in a Divinity II mug, adorned as it is with the fiercest creatures that populate the lands of Rivellon? So have a look at our brand new merchandise and immerse yourself in the world of the Dragon.

apprentice
apprentice
Too few developers have the idea of selling merchandise - I love gaming merchandise smile. I even had to design my own shirts because so few developers sell them!

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by lynn
‘Become the Dragon!’, that is Divinity II – Ego Draconis’ credo, and now, more than ever, you can live up to this battle cry when robed in the elegant attire available at deutschrock !

And what cup of coffee could be complete when it is not served in a Divinity II mug, adorned as it is with the fiercest creatures that populate the lands of Rivellon? So have a look at our brand new merchandise and immerse yourself in the world of the Dragon.

Some nice stuff i may sneak a tshirt in when my wifes not looking,but at 20E there a touch on the expensive side,any chance of a divinity 2 beer glass i would defo think about buying one of those laugh.

journeyman
journeyman
uuuuuuuuuuuuuu, cofee mugs! Me likes colecting them.

Shame its in german! I'll just press a few buttons hoping for the best wink

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard