Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nargil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
N
Ok, so first of all I would like to say, that before creating this thread I read all the other topics here, but none helped me.
So after selecting my 4 "companions" enchanter, fighting trainer etc. I got stuck. Island told me to destroy that necromancer guy, who owns the Battle Tower, but I see no way how to enter the Battle Tower. I read some things about that wind-breaking book and though I have it, I have no freakin' idea where to use it. So please be so kind and tell me what to do next, thanks a lot. smile

M
Chronicler
Chronicler
M
Try to find a mysterious grave somewhere...

I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far, that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er.
E
stranger
stranger
E
where did u find da wind book at

journeyman
journeyman
help help help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
D
The wind book is gotten by helping out the lady by whale or the ghost fisherman fishing for whale, forget which. But the reward for either of those is the book.
The grave is at the top of the hill out past and behind that first merchant guy you meet on coming onto sentinel island. Use the book there to light all three candles. And the person that appears will help you get into tower after you do a quest for them.

Last edited by Diff_1; 17/02/10 08:08 PM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
E
stranger
stranger
E
take the book behind the crazy vendor. There is wind blowing there and then read the book.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Actually the book to stop the wind is given to you by
the Crewman you rescue for Hermosa. The guy who is stuck on the pedestal surrounded by the beasts...He tells you of an item he found in the sand and then gives it to you when you kill the beasts and rescue him.

jawdrop

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
R
stranger
stranger
R
So far no real help here yet. I have raised Sassan? from the dead. Am at the door to the Battle Tower next to the Battle Tower Shrine, but the "voice in my head says, I have to find a alternate way in" Well......wtf is that!?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by RamBlade
So far no real help here yet. I have raised Sassan? from the dead. Am at the door to the Battle Tower next to the Battle Tower Shrine, but the "voice in my head says, I have to find a alternate way in" Well......wtf is that!?

Well, it means litterally that you have to find a different way.

Turn back to the split where you left Sassan, there's another road leading to another door there.

D
D
Originally Posted by RamBlade

Is Sassan with you that's the only way your getting in. She should lead the way if she is.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I have gotten to the Battle tower Shrine and follow the fork in the road to the Bandit cave, i released a prisoner. There are runes on the left and right of the one of the first doors.... i pulled the chain on the left and the left rune is glowing. I can't get the right rune to glow. There was a cave in further inside and is blocking my way further in. Now what? Thanks for the help ppl hehe

enthusiast
enthusiast
You enter on cave floor, to open next floor UP, go to basement floor kill skelly get key and go back to 2nd floor and open it. Reas Sassans mind, read Goblins mind
...go from there....

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
C
stranger
stranger
C
i am stuck in the battle tower. i am at the part where the fake sassan blocked the way. now what i am stuck on is HOW DO I GET THROUGH IT? is there an alternet rout or anything helpful?

enthusiast
enthusiast
No, you have to kill her friends...she will run off and blow up the passageway....

in the secret room that the prisoner tells you about there are two different wooden beams with buttons on them ....grab the key from one room and the 2 kegs of blasting powder from the other, then go blast open the corridor that Sassan blocked

devil

Last edited by Dragonbane; 27/02/10 11:14 PM.

R
stranger
stranger
R
OMG............ THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH Dragonbane!

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard