Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cr1cket Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
yea like it says i cant get the wayshirnes to work i get near one press e and siltch, nothing happens the only 2 wayshrines that worked for me were in Lovis' Armoury and just outside of Maxos' templeand now im stuck in the f***ing battle tower coz the only way out of there is a wayshrine currently and yea, needs an ''Out of Order'' sign. *sigh

Is there a patch for this? any1 else having the same lame-ass problem? any solution at all?

plus there is one other weird thing i noticed, it was about to go sassan's grave and do the stuff im supposed to, to get past that barrier when i saw my skill points had a sudden... ''increase''. About 3704+ worth of an increase and ive not used a single cheat or anything so im guessing thats a bug.

Any idea what could've caused it?

thx in advance ppl !;;! ^^

old hand
old hand
This is the reason for all your problems.

Originally by ForkTong (in quite a few posts).

People who are experiencing this behaviour (waypoint shrines not working after reaching a certain level), should return their game box to the shop or to DTP and ask for a new copy.

The game checks once in a while if the Divinity 2 DVD is in the drive. If this check fails during gameplay, stuff like this happens. There are numerous fallbacks like this one, this is just one of them, but it is a very recognizable one.

It is _not_ a bug, it is the copy protection jumping in. If you experience this and you have bought the game, turn in your game package and ask for a new box, or contact SecuROM.

I am again locking this topic because I do not want people to start replying that I am accusing them, and that they did buy the game, etc. If you did buy the game: cool, thanks, but get a replacement.

If you really want to talk to me, send me a PM.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
S
stranger
stranger
S
first question :
there is a easy way to solve it by use save load method.

Save the game near the wayshrines then load it, and u will find it works again.(plus,I play with the crack version in English, and that method works in all these type.)

Second question:
The increasing skill points happens a lot in English version,as far there is no way to solve this problem, But u could fix the skill points by using cheat which you do not want to use because of destorying the beauty of the game.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by slayer china
...(plus,I play with the crack version in English, and that method works in all these type.)

Oh wow...

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard