Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Semil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
About the Lovis Soul stone, except returning it to Lovis, is there another quest? I heard something about destroying the stone for the ghosts in the temple, but i cannt find. Is that true? I only know when you stand in the boold pool, you can use the soul stone, and choose to destroy it. Ofcourse the quest of Lovis Soul is failed.

The following is my spoilers, but i don't know how to hidden. If they are annoying you, please leave them alone.
Another two skill books in Broken valley
1. In Lovis' Loot, when you trigger the switch, donnt touch the four common weapons, deeply in the cave, there is a skillbook beside the wall.
2. About the quest of Into the bandit Den, after you rescue the imprisoned bandit, taking him to the door which you cannt open before, you will find a secret closet from the map, the switch is on the wall. In the closet, there is a skill book on the ground.
Another two state points in Broken valley
1. In the quest of Lovis' Loot, using the crying stone before you give it to the priest Roman, you will be teleported to the Lovis' Loot cave directly, mindreading the ghost, gaining a state point.
But the quest of Into Thin Air will not be activated.
2. In the quest of Feast or Famine, dont choose to help him, the quest will turn to New order or Champion chaos?, when you arrive at the farm, helping the seekers kill Richard, mindreading Lomax gaining a state point. Champion Richard is dead, the quest of Goblin's heart is failed.

old hand
old hand
You had to talk to the one ghosts in the hallway and he'd ask you to destroy Lovis stone on the alter to free everyone from the curse Maxos put on them.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
S
Semil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I only find three ghosts who served Maxos before they died and a librarian. I talked to everyone, but nothing happened. I received the quest of Lost Soul from Lovis before i entered into the Maxos Temple. Moreover, I didnot let the priest Roman die. Is there anything wrong?

old hand
old hand
They give you a quest to smash the soul stone on the blood alter. There isn't much more for them to do other then listen to the rant about how their existence sucks. The ghost that gives you the quest is by the waypoint shrine.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
i recommend to return stone to lovis(the one who is in the tower)
from him u get better reward =) legendary item

old hand
old hand
Alex... how could you not care about the feelings the ghosts had? The poor spirits...

Smash the stone on the alter, it was Lovis that screwed up and mad Maxos mad! Though the reward isn't as good as what Lovis has to offer.

S
Semil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I reload former save, by the waypoint shrine there are only three murmuring ghost. Neither of them give me the quest. .......

A questitem book named Benedict Diary found in the dorm of Maxos Temple, where and when to use?

apprentice
apprentice
I'm thinking none of them deserve to be freed except maybe the Librarian, and he's happy with his books. Has anyone tried keeping the stone to see if it can be used later in some way?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard