Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
And don't forget:
you can also use the Talismans on another place to have an extra item. But do this first, before using the Talismans by the Statues! wink
If I remeber good, that place is IN the Secred Passage, nearby the Chapel Shrine.
It is by a throne/chair, surrounded by animal pelts ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
OK here is where to find the talisman to the south....

Ok go to goblin hamlet exit.

go till the corner where there are the red ore..

do not look at the small green trees.

Look at the left. there is a chest in the big wooden tree...
between the second and third red ore of the left hand side..

BIG wooden tree... It should be in between the houses of the monsters..

I did find a hard time to find the talisman of the south myself and hope that this will be useful for other players as well.

Last edited by conqueror; 06/03/10 07:07 PM.

conqueror
H
stranger
stranger
H
It's the demon statue you need to be looking for, not some voodoo totem $h!t.

C
apprentice
apprentice
C
I got it to work too...

In front of demon statue I used east-west-south and got nailed by lightening. Then I went west-east-south and the statue glowed and I found the talisman of the north in my gear. Talisman of the North is a necklace and WELL worth it

J
stranger
stranger
J

Hi

Help require... The 3 Talisma.I could not understand what is this need more explanations in this regard.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Theodorick
The statue is in the middle area where there are stone walls and metal grate/bars. It has a lit torch on the wall on either side of it, a big potted plant on each side of it, and a couple of small pots on the floor with flowers in them. The torches brightly illuminate the area. It's in the middle of the tunnels right next to where the tunnel starts south to the Citadel exit. "Use" talismen in order: west, east, south... Hope this is clear enough to help people.

I did it correctly, but nothing happen ! I've the impression that sometimes it seems like a "bug" is showing up ! I tried to go out the Delerect Tunnels and go in again to give it another try, but so far to no avail ... frown
Very stange !

Question: can it be I'm standing to far or to close to that demon statue using the Amulets ?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
Support
Support

Did you check the ground in front of the statue and see if there is now a small jewellery box style chest there? If nothing happened, then presumably you were not getting hit by lightning...
Try using the amulets in the wrong order (save first, just in case they do too much damage), and see if you get a reaction.

IIRC the statue is on the left as you enter the room from the stairs leading up from the southern (IIRC) branch of the tunnels. I'm not sure what the acceptable range is from the statue; I think I was a little outside the usual distance you would talk to an NPC from. Maybe if your character is standing on the spot the chest needs to appear it can not trigger? Maybe try from farther back, or off to the side.

veteran
veteran
No bug, but it do not work when you are standing to far from the statue (and plants) !
The little chest appear between the legs of the statue, so in fact your hero can't stand to close to the statue wink

Happy I've my Amulet of the North smile

Oo oops ... can't resist to start a new hero from the early beginning in Farglow ! Love the music & sounds in Farglow and especially the soundtrack you hear when you travel with the Zeppelin to Broken Valley !
thankyou Kirill Prokovsky smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard