Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
X
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
Hey guys im not gonna sit here and complain the game is too hard because thats not it theres simply just HORRIBLE balance issues. Im on the 360 version. Im in the area of Lovis' tower right in the beginning and i was walking and was surrounded by on both sides by two groups of level 9 bandits there were at least 12. When u just get into this area ur like level 7 or 8. theres NO WAY you can take em. im on easy.Im a warrior, my gear is good i have blood echelon chets peice and a two hander thats not too shabby. Also i canot even take the skellies at the base of the tower. I have done all the side quests up until this point too. they all lead to lovis' tower now. So, the game nviously means for me to be in this area. but its just absolutely ridiculuos. andagain its on EASY. and it aint a skill thing either ebcause there arent a lot of combat options. I just dont understand how you could release a game like this? Divinity one and beyond divinity were great but this is unnaceptable not to mention the saving issues and quest glitches. Any help or tips or anything?

S
stranger
stranger
S
I went with a balanced character who has ranged and melee skills + the summon ghost skill. The tower was hard for me, but I used a mix of ranged tactics that helped me get by. You might try luring out one or two skeletons at a time if you can. Also, have you purchased better equipment?

IMO some kind of ranged attack is a must for many portions of this game so far (and I just finished the Tower you speak of).

B
stranger
stranger
B
i need help with the mirror puzzle in maxos temple ? please

Last edited by blade02716; 31/12/09 03:30 AM.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard