Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
hey people i got past bandit dragon temple with the poison but now im stuck in the maxos temple in the eternal maze theres a door with an orange aura on it and i dont know how to get past it. so can any1 help a guy out with this thanks

R
stranger
stranger
R
Be observant. Examine every inch of each room. You will sooner or later see something that you need to interact with in some fashion.

veteran
veteran
If I remember right ...

Do you remember "a wall" where you can walk through after push a stone? Well, there 're 2 of those stones to push! Find the second stone (look on your map also!!)... push it and walk behind the wall... Sucess!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
veteran
veteran

apprentice
apprentice
There was a good clue if you read sassan's zombie clone's mind.(names mean nothing to me..NOTHING!)
Pay alot of attention to your world map once inside ;D

Let us swim in this sea of fire, and hope that the demons of doubt do not drown us.

xbox360 GamerTag- Bazomanda
addict
addict
2 pressure plates on the walls. 1 is on the room to the left after you talk to the scary gal, the other is in the upper right room.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
P
stranger
stranger
P
How do you push the pressure plates???

Support
Support

If you stand nearby and point the crosshairs at the pressure plates, you should be able to select them the same as you do with chests, levers, doors, etc.

Do you get an interaction message, but nothing happens when you try, or is there no response at all from the plates?

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard