Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sammyw Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
In the cave where you meet the old dragon, after the three statues that wants seeds, there's an area with all the firballs and pressure plates. When I look at my map, there must be another passage / hallway there, but I can't find a way to open it.

Anyone any clues ?

journeyman
journeyman
searched for buttons and such?

Fuer grissa ost drauka!

veteran
veteran
Speak with statues.

J
stranger
stranger
J
which??

couldnt manage to get into that room either :s
which statues u mean exactly? a fire throwing one?

Originally Posted by Kein
Speak with statues.

He obviously already did that, as he met the Patriarch.

https://www.xboxworld.nl/news - The best Dutch Xbox 360 webstite and community!
https://www.xboxworld.nl/article/933/review-divinity-2-ego-draconis/ - My Xboxworld.nl review
wll theres this switch one can pull... small sequence starts... but i just didnt recognize anything useful on ist :P

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Willlem
Originally Posted by Kein
Speak with statues.

He obviously already did that, as he met the Patriarch.

Looks like you have a mindread skill IRL, amirite? Since he didn't mention that he met Patriarch (perhaps he did read a walktrough and now know whose cave is and what lies after these statues).

What's about the way to reach a chest in the Patriarch's nest - there is none, the cake is a lie.
About so called "secret passage" - just a broken map. If you look closely you will see that map is incorrect in many places, not just there.

Haha, nah, a shame I don't have a real mindread skill. I took it for granted he already met the Patriarch.

https://www.xboxworld.nl/news - The best Dutch Xbox 360 webstite and community!
https://www.xboxworld.nl/article/933/review-divinity-2-ego-draconis/ - My Xboxworld.nl review
so now im glad is stopped looking for a lever after 2 minutes of running through stupid fireballs laugh

stranger
stranger
Hey people!

I have a problem. the game locks down trying to load something when I'm leaving after talking to the Patriarch. It's just between the chest and Malachite ore's.

I've tried to load earlier save, but now it locks down at the same place. So it would seem to be some sort of a graphic bug or something?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

With regards, Reloo.

Lead me not to temptation, I can find it myself.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Scale down your graphics in the options/graphics and see if that helps

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
stranger
stranger
I have the same problem, I scaled down my graphics as far as possible, and it still blocks.
Anyone have any other ideas?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Theres a cutscene when you start to leave where the Damned One badmouths you and send several nasty Black Ring on you....sounds like its locking on that.... frown

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
stranger
stranger
Hmm..... I have gone back to an older save and I'll avoid the Patriarch until someone comes up with a solution. how DO these things get solved???? cry

S
S
I have noticed a dogleg in the map of the room of fireballs on the left side if you look at the map, it's not there and there is no hidden walls either, so the map has a few problems
After you speak with the Patriarch and are leaving the lockup is at the point of the autosave that is between the cart and the ore deposit,you meet Damion a little further in the middle of the 4 pillars

Last edited by Shocker; 25/01/10 05:50 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Doesnt the cutscene after inserting the lever in the firetrap room sohw another lever? Maybe this is the key to the very (mysterious) secret passage????? I never found another but it seems like it showed a different one than the one i had just inserted....

S
S
Dunno

X
stranger
stranger
X
can someone tell me how to get explosives in this hidden passage PLS HELP ME
i wach in youtube clip i was in many forums but nowhere i dont see something about this hidden room
i need to make something whit this candle but idk what PLS HELP

Support
Support

There are two small kegs of explosives in the game, both used at the beginning of the battle tower (one to clear the cave-in, and the other to open up a side passage shortly after that).
If that is the point you are at, there is a hidden storage room in the cell diagonally opposite the prisoner, to the left of a cell with a busted door (check the map and it should be obvious which wall section inside is movable)...
To get to the hidden storage room, there are a couple vertical wooden beams at the back of the cell, with a button on the left beam. After that there is another button (on the right IIRC) to remove another false wall.
The two small kegs of explosives inside are on a table, IIRC, and there is a bit of loot to collect.

I don't think there is a hidden room in Patriarch's cave, at least that you can get to.

What candle do you mean?

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard