Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Clape Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yo,guys does any1 know is there going to be a next expansion to divinity 2 ,n me seconds question,is there only one ending,where you get tricked by ygerna and damian wins,or is there another ending?

Support
Support

There is only one ending. Nothing had been officially mentioned about an expansion (lots of speculation), but there is at least a sequel planned.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
Unfortunately for some players game ends on a never-ending loading screen...

Clape Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
awwwww man,the ending kinda sucks.....i hope they will be releasing a expansion.n thanks for the welcome ^^

Last edited by Clape; 29/01/10 09:19 AM.
stranger
stranger
no more reading the forms for me imma stick to my lil ole post now i know the endin frown

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Clape
Yo,guys does any1 know is there going to be a next expansion to divinity 2 ,n me seconds question,is there only one ending,where you get tricked by ygerna and damian wins,or is there another ending?

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=386161

L
stranger
stranger
L
I'm speechless...wtf??? Nevermind that the last battle is almost impossible, but then you end up being told you've been a pawn the whole time? That's gotta be the worst ending ever!

Clape Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
yeah,man though the final battle isnt that hard,did all side quests lvl 36 ^^ n i have imba itemsbut the pawn thing......

journeyman
journeyman
The ending was easy, just spam potions and whack away, but so disappointing. . . I can't even play through the game again with the same character just for kicks. I am really hoping there is an expansion in which we can keep going and maybe they will fix it so we can do it again with the same character.

That being said, i thought it was a pretty good game and if the ending was the just middle and we could keep going I would have been amazed(probably favorite game or at least up there, but as it is, it is just ok), but no, it just ends, your done, ha and trapped forever. haha. you just got SHAFTED.

Last edited by sloo_monster; 31/01/10 06:22 AM.
Clape Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
the ending is easy just do the firewall,[mine was lvl 12]to kill paladins,n summon your creature,btw u can use summon deamon to distract the divine,cause he's the only hard opponent

A
stranger
stranger
A
I was extremely disappointed with the way it ended and how short the game play was, I don't think I'll be ever playing this game again, unless something pulls me back to it. I had fun playing, but all the time I spent into it was wasted with the FAIL ending. Oh well... I hope they extend the Game Play hours, the maps, number of quests and change the ending for the next one.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard