Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
The very odd time it would be very nice to have GOD mode or unlimited health to get through some sticky situations...I've been fighting these 5 magical elves for hours and hours now wink Problem is I can't find a trainer that works with Windows 7 64 bit.
Any help guys?
thanks a bunch smile

Support
Support

I'm not that far yet, but can you avoid them and come back later?
I'm not familiar with any cheats/trainers (playing on Xbox), though someone did mention Cheat Engine for gold (and presumably potions, etc), but whenever I've run into tough areas there has always been somewhere else more suited to my level.

Welcome to the forum. wave

stranger
stranger
yeah i mentioned Cheat Engine program http://www.cheatengine.org/ i think is compatible with 64bit if u r not shure check it on google laugh with this u can cheat gold, (with gold u can buy HP & MP potions)
u can cheat even skill points and experience points (to do that dont use all points at once because u will need them for first scan and next scan... But before u will hack skill points save game because with them game may crash smile )

D
D
Windows 7 64 bit programs you can usually go into the .exe's properties and switch the compatibility mode and also change it to run in administrator mode.
That usually works for most programs that have trouble in 64 bit.

I'd think it's more of a version of the trainer your trying to use though over the 64 bit thing.
Most trainers only work with certain versions of the game. Every time there is a patch or any kind of update you need a new trainer for it most of the time.
Make sure your getting a trainer for your specific version of the game.

I have a link to around 20 different trainers for different versions of the game but not posting it here as it has some adult type advertising on it's page.

Last edited by Diff_1; 11/02/10 09:56 AM. Reason: spelling & punctuation.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
watercoooled i7 920 @ 3.8GHz (4+4 cores)
EVGA (Nvidia) GTX 275 graphics
Creative X-fi elite pro sound card.
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Thanks for the welcome,

I do try leaving a place, then coming back later when I'm stronger and it does usually help smile But you know, I was just determined this time so I wouldn't give up..I think the game took pity on me after hours of frustration and for some reason on one of the loads it only sent one monster at a time at me so I was able to pick them off! Luv dat game smile

I'm on a laptop too btw, not xbox, forgot to mention that...pretty pink one with Windows 7, loving it so far except for a few things.
I've tried a few trainers and one in particular asked if it was the Win 7 32 bit or 64 bit, when I clicked 64 bit it said it was incompatible, so I figure that's why the others aren't working either (tried about 5 trainers now). I've used trainers in the past without trouble, but that was with my old laptop with Vista... Now when I load the trainer, I hear it is 'working' because when I click on the num1 etc it groans "on" or whatever smile but it doesn't actually do anything.
A secondary problem with a few of the trainers might be because they work on the F keys instead of the number keypad, and on this new laptop you have to hit the FN key and then the F key, so maybe its confused when I hit Alt, then FN then F1 for instance.. I'm not really sure.

I'll check out what you have posted above as far as the trainer site,
Thanks Raze, Diablo, Diff_1 !

Last edited by HimandHer; 11/02/10 07:58 PM.
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
diff_1 can you give me a hint where the trainers are? I'm likely old enough to be your mom lol smile
thanks

Last edited by HimandHer; 11/02/10 07:54 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by HimandHer
diff_1 can you give me a hint where the trainers are? I'm likely old enough to be your mom lol smile
thanks

rofl but beware because some of trainers can send u a message " U have been SCREWED" and a message when windows will shut down groovy oh and if u will be lucky like in my case u will just reset a computer and all will be fine or not woehoe div2

D
D
thanks

I doubt that, I'm honestly more likely to be old enough to be your grandpa. rpg007
I'll PM it to you and the tell you the trainers I've found to be safe and had the best luck with. I'm only doing it this once and only for you so nobody else PM me for the link.
The rest of you can use google. grin GCW

As far as getting viruses or anything I've never gotten one if you stick with known reputable trainer makers and reputable sites that scan the trainers. Do your own virus scan on the trainer as well of course, common sense that is and should be done with [u]any download, even game patches you download.[/u]

I've seen the D1ablo name on trainers in the past, you one and the same?.

Most of the trainers use the cheatengine you linked as a base anyways and just use it for a specific game to make a specific trainer. With cheatengine you are really only building your own trainer, which can be time consuming and a hassle for most average users.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
enthusiast
enthusiast
Where is the the fun and challenge in cheating????
Do you buy a book and have someone read it for you?
Buy/rent a Movie and have someone watch it for you?
Walk through life having someone live it for you?
Sure most people get stuck and need a helping hand once in awhile, but to just cheat and take all the challenge out of the game seems obscene to me LOL wink

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
D
D
I buy books on tape/CD.
I make out during movies, usually double features. aargh
I ask the smart and sensible people on YT what I should do with my day.
hahaha hahaha evil

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Lol, funny bunch. Oh I know, it is a bit of a cop-out, I should be ashamed...I'm a little bit impatient I suppose, and its why I go through so many freaking games too smile Tres expensif! I really shouldn't get a trainer I guess. I honestly do work hard for most of the game though, just once in a while i get a bit aggravated. I actually got through all the tough spots I was fighting with this week, so am cruising along now again. But I still might take up Diff_1 on that very nice offer, just in case... Good to see that there are other die-hard gamers out there at every age! I am getting to that age where when I go to Future Shop to buy it, the young guys working there are like, so do you need help picking it out for your kid? and I say, no I don't have a kid, its for me and I know what I want lol Diablo, you evil thing you, you don't make viral trainers do you? (luv that banana)

D
D
Lol, funny bunch. Oh I know, it is a bit of a cop-out, I should be ashamed...I'm a little bit impatient I suppose, and its why I go through so many freaking games too smile Tres expensif! I really shouldn't get a trainer I guess. I honestly do work hard for most of the game though, just once in a while i get a bit aggravated. I actually got through all the tough spots I was fighting with this week, so am cruising along now again. But I still might take up Diff_1 on that very nice offer, just in case... Good to see that there are other die-hard gamers out there at every age! I am getting to that age where when I go to Future Shop to buy it, the young guys working there are like, so do you need help picking it out for your kid? and I say, no I don't have a kid, its for me and I know what I want lol Diablo, you evil thing you, you don't make viral trainers do you? (luv that banana)

Hey at least you most likely don't have what's left of your grey hair falling on the checkout counter as they scan the game like me.
opa That's me saying ring me up sonny.

I hear you on going thru the games as well, bought Divinty 2, Mass Effect 2, Dragon age: origins just in the last month and their gathering dust already. Passed on Modern warfare 2 as $60 is way to much to be spending on a single player game that only takes 3 or 4 hours to get thru.
Next month they have a bunch of new games coming out as well. Taking up my time playing a free online game called 4story right now to pass the time till next month.

Time to dig in the couches of my neighbors and friends for loose change when I visit them and they offer to go get me a drink. :hihi:

Last edited by Diff_1; 12/02/10 03:48 PM.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
enthusiast
enthusiast
LOL @ Diff_1 hehe
Ever play Risen??? Graphics arent as good as Div 2 but it is a fun game...
BTW Himandher, Bananas are a good source of potassium and tend to induce monkeying around!!! wink

Ps I get mail from AARP also!!!!!! hehe

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Great to hear we've got a good bunch on here smile you don't have to worry about grey or hair at all for that matter, men have it great. I saw some greys once, and if/when I see them again, a great battle shall occur to rid them once more smile
No, haven't tried/heard of Risen, I'll have to check it out. I loved the Fallout games, Bioshock, the Legends and Settlers, Bioshock, FEAR 1&2 were okay, etc etc etc I think after this game is done next on the hit list is going to be Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 ..wish i could do online gaming, but alas, live in the sticks with, to everyone's horror, DIALUP! smile

stranger
stranger
"I've seen the D1ablo name on trainers in the past, you one and the same?."

What the fu... ? my name? where? rofl this is only my nickname from games lol horsey headbanging

D
D
Never played Risen either, saw it in the store last time I was there but never heard anything about it from anywhere so passed it by.
See they have a demo out (1.09GB), I'll have to download it and check it out.
Some videos of game play on YT as well.

"Great to hear we've got a good bunch on here \:\) you don't have to worry about grey or hair at all for that matter.
What about grey hair in just scattered clumps, that acceptable as well to the ladies. kiss
They'd have to refrain from running their fingers thru it though as I used super glue to hold it in. silly

"What the fu... ? my name? where? rofl this is only my nickname from games lol"
Yep there used to be a trainer maker by that name, have not seen it in years though. Must have gave it up or switched his name but they did exist.

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory
journeyman
journeyman
Seriously, you don't need to cheat in this game to beat it. or any game for that matter, but especially for this one it seems pointless, because you can do just about everything with any character build.

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
true sloo_monster, i eventually get through, i just get a bit impatient at times and want to move on.. will have to chill out a bit and slow down i suppose smile
I did let the guildmaster die last night though, I hope that doesn't come back to bite me on the rump...

Diff_1 clumps? why not just be a "monster" and do the pierre mcquire hairdo? smile

D
D
Just lose EXP I believe, he tries to fight bare-fisted level 27, is it, black ring. LOL!
If he gave you the key already your good.

Had to look that guy up as I had no clue, his head sure is shiny. grin
Thought of shaving my head but it's all bumpy, looks like speed bumps going to the back of my head. jawdrop smirk

Windows 7 pro 64 bit
EVGA X58 motherboard
6GB of OCZ DDR3 memory

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard