T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T

WILL Contain Spoilers in Future Posts

hey guys
im upto Keara's fortress and i just cant work out the puzzle

there are 5 statues and you have to name them all. most of the clues contradict each other and im confused as hell.

ive been stuck here for a while ive gained 3 lvls and filled my backpack twice frown

the 5 statues are in 3 rooms
1. by itself (mayhem)
2. 2 in the fire room (lava lava who doesnt love lava :P)
3. 2 in the garden themed rooms (bad ass alchemy crack den)

if someone can give me the names of the statues in each room i will happily work out the order.

p.s. every other puzzle was easy until this one frown

thanks in advance for any help

Last edited by TommyDanger; 23/02/10 12:58 PM. Reason: changed may to WILL
enthusiast
enthusiast
(1)Entrance = Devastation---(2)N/W Room, n/w corner= Waste (3)n/e corner= Chaos---(4)S/W Room, s wall= Havoc (5) w wall= Mayhem

Hope that is clear enough for everyone and remember DONT LOOK if you plan on figuring it out on your own!!!! groovy

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Thank you very much thats exactly what i needed, i wont read it word for word cause thats boring,

but now its brought my options down from 2000 to 4

thanks alot

Damn lying statues and their damn lyingnessness

T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
WTH?

i feel so ripped off after finishing this quest

by the time i got to the end of it i was 7 lvls higher then the boss and i chose the tougher fight option of soul forging and still one split arrow and their dead, i have the items from that room on.

why would u give me items sooo much better then the boss?

fail quest right there

M
stranger
stranger
M
the directions i got was not helpful at all since there is no compass to give north or west directions instead tell us where they are at?

michael wix
Support
Support

If you open the map ('back' button on Xbox, 'M' on PC), the character marker shows where you are in the level (with the standard north is up orientation), as well as which direction you are facing.

stranger
stranger
Did it in that exact order but the locked door still says that my answers are wrong. On a side note, when I've asked each statue if it can give me any clues, nothing appears (side note: I did mind-read Kaera). I know this game has various bugs so I'm hoping this isn't one of them. Do I need to pick up a quest to activate this or am I screwed?

Support
Support

The missing text is a bug (fixed in the upcoming patch), but you should still be able to name the statues and open the door. The clues are given in the topic Keara's statue names, as well as the solution (as above in Dragonbane's spoiler).

Try going through and naming the statues again, in case you accidentally miss-clicked somewhere, and check the map to make sure which room / statue you are at.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard