Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JakeNK Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Just wondering on a quick and easy way to kill the little bugger.

Support
Support

What character type are you, and what level?
Rush Attack if you are a warrior and get him switched to melee combat. For a mage or ranger you can jump past him and hide behind the blood alter, coming out just long enough to attack.
You could also leave the temple and level up elsewhere, then return to fight him.

How to defeat Amdusias?

Amdusias

Killing Amdusias! >.<

Welcome to the forum. wave

W
stranger
stranger
W
I activated my pet, Seemed to make the run for the Dragon Scales easier, then closed in for melee

journeyman
journeyman
you dont just need a pet you need undead in lv 4 i use undead lv 4 and is very easy to kill ambudias

enthusiast
enthusiast
Actually the Creature benefits you better because you dont have to WASTE valuable skillpoints on summoned (undead, ghost)...in my opinion!
biggrin

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Well, can't you have both pet and summoned creature??

Since DD1 ^^
enthusiast
enthusiast
You sure can! grin
Im just saying that you might put those skillpoints to use in your offensive/defensive skills.
If i could command them i would use them, but since i cant i just use the points in other places! hehe

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Try waiting behind left pillar by the door until the dragon is calm. Get the scales in the middle of the spine. Hide again. Read the book and mix the blood you found in his room with the dragon scales. Change the dragon to Amdusias. Get him moving with a few arrow shots. Hide behind the left pillar again so his arrows can't get you and he draws his sword. Once his sword is drawn you can kill him with a big old sword.

N
stranger
stranger
N
How do you charm? I can't put charms in anything.

Support
Support

To permanently add a charm:
With the Xbox version, just select a piece of equipment with one or more empty charm slots in the inventory and hit A; a menu will come up allowing you to permanently charm the item with any of the charms you have collected. In the equipment menu you can hit Y to add charms to equipped items (currently that is the only way to charm a bow).
On the PC right click a piece of equipment with an empty charm slot.

About the other question you posted in the BD forum: training a skill increases the level cap for the skill, but does not increase your current level. You still need to put skill points into the spell/skill yourself.

In the top left of each forum index (such as the D2:ED Help/Tips/Tricks forum), there is a 'New Topic' button (left of the page number listing, just below the main forum index in gold text) which you can use to start a new topic.
Searching probably would have given you an answer quicker in this case, as well, assuming you noticed the default search range was only a week, and increased that.

At lvl 15 with lvl 1 explosive arrows and lvl 3 poison arrows I killed him in 3 shots.

apprentice
apprentice
how to kill him: ask him nicely to die

NO RELY IT WERKS!!11

D
stranger
stranger
D
im at amdusious....i get the dragon scale and run to the altar after that im confused, and was wondering if i can damage him while he is dragon form

nm got it

Last edited by dhunter; 22/03/10 03:18 AM.
Support
Support

Read the book in your inventory that you got from the librarian for finding the book he was looking for. If you have not found it yet, explore everywhere in the chamber with the bedrooms upstairs.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by dhunter
im at amdusious....i get the dragon scale and run to the altar after that im confused, and was wondering if i can damage him while he is dragon form

Yes, somethimes I had the possibility to attack Amdusias when he's still in dragonform smile ...
But most of the time he don't see you when he's a dragon ... but when he see you, he also attack you and do damage! wink
But I don't know if Amdusias can heal himself?

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
addict
addict
Another one on how to kill Amdusias

ENGLISH GRAMMAR IS MY WEAK SIDE

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard