Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Pangaea Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P

Hi guys, im afraid im stuck again with this game.
this time i cant find what the hell im ment to do, to get out of keara's fortress headquarters.
Ive read many help files and forums, but ALL of them all say completely different things, totally conflicting, and then others seem to be missing fundamental parts, then others again seem to be adding in imaginary things?... like im just left totally confused what im ment to do, where im ment to go..etc etc etc

the most recent thread i was looking at mentioned this:

Center Statue: Devastation
Lava Room Left Statue: Havoc
Lava Room Right Statue: Mayhem
Plants Room Left Statue: Waste
Plants Room Right Statue: Chaos

Now, this is wrong in so many ways (at least it appears to be wrong according to other sites)

first of all, this person states i must talk to 5 statues.... now lets look at the official game map for this area:

http://guides.gamepressure.com/divinityiiegodraconis/guide.asp?ID=8222

Now please someone tell me where the hell this 5th statue is, that is not listed on the map.. or perhaps the map is wrong, and its missing a statue.. i have a clue..

anyway, lets continue

first of all this person states as an example:
"Lava Room Left Statue: Havoc"
dose he mean, the left lava room, the statue in there??
or dose he mean, the left side of the map with 2 statues in/
or dose he mean i must look for a lava room on the left with one statue
or dose he mean i must look for a lava room with 2 statues and talk to the left statue

what dose he mean?.. where is this 5th statue???.. there are so many rooms with statues im totally lost, there seems to be more then 2 lava rooms, and more then 2 plant rooms, so why are ppl refarng to left this , right that..?? and while im on the subject when viewing the map, isnt it up and down, and not left and right??..huh? left and right of what exactly? the edge of the map, or the centre, if its the edge which side?

what would be great is someone could perhaps label a map with the names of the statues for each room.. but im also confused, there are 2 statues in some rooms?.. and also a red teleport thing,,. what am i ment to do with this?

hope someone can help, as im extremely frustrated with this

thanks
pan

Support
Support

The lone statue is near the entrance to the headquarters. With the map you linked to, number 2 is the lone statue, while 3 and 4 are pairs of statues (with 4 symbols for the teleporter locations).
I used the clues as listed in the walkthrough, see Keara's statue names, which referred to the rooms and statues by map location, rather than room features. I believe the descriptions above mean that as you are facing the pairs of statues one is to the right and the other to the left (the last on your list of interpretations).

You can ignore the teleporters, if you wish. The teleporter near the lone statue goes either to itself (if you use it first) or back to the last teleporter you used. All the other teleporters go back to the one by the lone statue.

P
Pangaea Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
great thanks alot smile

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard