Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
PLI Offline
stranger
stranger
P
Hi,

Cenega does not have any patch on their pages and from pages relating to unofficial translation I understand that several persons have tried to do so, but they have not been successful. Today I have tried to contact support@larian.com so we shall see how fast they will be in answering my mail. I do not see any reason why to buy an add-on when a base game is not working properly. Also it can happen that addon will have some patch which will not work with EU version 1.0.15.79.

Support
Support

The next patch will be available without needing to buy the add-on. They are just expected to be released around the same time because they were tested together (any changes made to the original game had to be tested, and the add-on needed to be tested by itself, and with saves from the original and updated versions of the main game).

For what it's worth, Lar stated in the latest update about the add-on that when negotiating the publishing deals this time they make sure they would be able to release patches much faster, without the bureaucracy required for the main game (though they don't expect that will be necessary). Hopefully that would include bypassing any unresponsive publishers to make sure all localizations get updated, if needed.

stranger
stranger
Hi betty.

i came to your website and downloaded the new patch 1.03. but when it is done and i click on the game it shows that the new verison is there. but when i close out the game and get back on, it shows my previous version 1.0.12.

Last edited by Sorelle; 07/07/10 02:11 PM.

Support
Support

Did you run the patch as administrator (in Vista/7)?

I assume you tried re-installing the patch again, from wherever you saved it?

veteran
veteran
did you run the patch at all? Reading your message I think you have only downloaded it onto your computer without installing it.

if you wanna make sure: there is an update menu item in your startmenu under the divinity 2 entry

Viper
stranger
stranger
thanx for the help!

S
stranger
stranger
S
I have a problem in my game, every time I install the patch 1.03, when the new game and he will go to create the character of the error and closes the game, with the other patch 1.01 and 1.02 does not happen, only when I install this new Someone knows how to fix?

Support
Support

Did you install the 1.03 patch over the existing 1.02 patched game, or do a clean install of the game and straight to the 1.03 patch? If you only did it one way, try the other.

If you start a new game in the 1.02 version and then save, can you install the 1.03 patch and load the new save?

First Aid Kit for Divinity II

First Aid : when Div2 does not start or crashes

Theory on my CTD at the Start New Game Load Screen

You could try asking in the German Technische Probleme forum (I'm assuming you have the German version, since I think that is the only one that had 1.01 and 1.02 patches).

S
stranger
stranger
S
I did this to make a new game and then save and then right after installing the patch, it worked, except that the only problem is that I can not talk to NPCs, I click to talk to them but no match me in case I Spanish to translate the game and use crack...

this patch I downloaded from the official site, but I think I'll play without him, because something tells me he has more trouble than they covenanted to my game

Last edited by Soulless; 11/08/10 08:45 PM.
Support
Support

Did you try the 1.03 patch without using a crack, or doing anything to translate the game?

There is another patch coming in a couple months, when DKS and the non-German versions of FoV are released, so maybe that will work better for you.

Did you try contacting the Spanish publisher? There should be an email address for support in the manual.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I have the stutter graphics problem too... with a 3.16 core2duo and a 8800GT 256bit 1gb ram, and 4gb system ram
doesn't matter if I run it in 800x600 or 1680x1050 it's still the same... sigh. finnished the game, but it sucks.
btw stuttering graphics only occur on the outside usually. lowered the distance to draw geometric stuff, still the same...

apprentice
apprentice
Any chance of a patch allowing 'no dvd' play?

A
stranger
stranger
A
If you have problems with graphics tearing, on ati card.
Try removing ati drivers + catalyst, and let windows 7 use its own drivers.

This has fixed tearing for me in Divinity 2 and Risen...easy fix:)

I am running the game with:
game version 1.0
ati 4890
windows pro 64bit

Last edited by ati tearing; 14/11/10 07:16 PM.
stranger
stranger
Hi I have a problem I can not install the patch's no game and I have the original divinity II.Ale's no I can not install the patch and report to me anything about the language version .... Team P. S. I'm sorry I can not english sorry

Support
Support

What version of the game do you have? (language / region / DVD or digital download)

The different patches are listed on the D2:ED support page.

Try emailing support@larian.com.

stranger
stranger
I HAVE a DVD but when I run the patch English .But headlines are reporting to me something else. it's not an English language version, so I do not know. And I'm from Czech Republic

Last edited by melonny245; 03/03/11 10:05 AM.
stranger
stranger
and what they have to write your problem that I can not install the patch? It does not help me

stranger
stranger
I do not download with the page

Support
Support

Did you try contacting Cenega? Someone mentioned earlier in this topic (here) that they had not released a patch for the Czech version, but they may have done so since then.

stranger
stranger
And it's some kind of patch for the Czech version? I'm nowhere on the net's no patch for the Czech version never seen before. I have a Czech manual. And I've tried everything to help and suport. But just as it was a patch for the Czech vezy nowhere ...

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard