Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Larian Studios announces Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga

Today we are very happy to announce that this fall, Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga will be released.

Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga includes the complete and re-mastered adventure Divinity II - Ego Draconis , featuring new content and an improved engine, as well as the brand new adventure Divinity II - Flames of Vengeance , which will also be available separately. Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga offers a total of over 60 hours of game play and more than 180 original quests that combine into a fantastic role playing experience.

Divinity II – The Dragon Knight Saga will be released in Europe in October 2010 on PC and Xbox 360. More details will be announced soon.

To celebrate the announcement, five new screenshots have been released which you can check out here.

Official website: www.flamesofvengeance.com

Join us in our social communities: click here for more information.

addict
addict
Regarding the Xbox 360 version:

Any word on a North American publisher yet? Will it come to North America? And if so, will it release this year?

Last edited by Libertarian; 31/07/10 04:51 PM.

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
old hand
old hand
About the release it all depends on the Distributor/Publisher in NA.

Larian are probably still looking.
I'm surprised CDV aren't picking this up they did a great job at trying to get the name around.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard