Print Thread
#415481 09/07/10 12:13 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
spoiler:

I imagine we will still play as are same/current character, so what im wondering is how it starts off im thinking zandalor, figures out a way to free you, mabie the old mage maxus might make an appearance or even perhaps the patriarch will help either way sounds good. sounds cool though, if you get to fight with the divine that would be even better. {these are just some suggestions.} [any one else have any suggestions.]

Last edited by sonlockdon; 09/07/10 02:36 AM.
addict
addict
http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=413926#Post413926

its german, but maybye we can make a translation of the important steps smile

being, wasing, aring, bye laugh

Kontrolle ist gut, Milchschnitte ist besser...........
Support
Support

When you talked to him, Patriarch stopped before saying anything about what happened to Maxos, but kind of implied things didn't go so well. If Patriarch was going to do anything, you'd think he would have acted before all of the other dragons and all but one of the dragon knights were wiped out.

The most logical way to escape would probably be for Zandalor to realize things didn't go as planned when Damian and Ygerna take out the fjords harbour, and come looking for you (his buddy in the ministry being an expert at searching through other dimensions). It is possible the Divine and dragon knight could combine their abilities to escape, but however arrogant the badguys may be, it seems unlikely Damian could trap the Divine for so long and Ygerna get herself resurrected, but combined they fail to anticipate a joint effort in breaking out.

Perhaps ZixZax finally gets the teleporter stones back, and tracks down the Divine for an update?
ZixZax showed up in the first game, Divine Divinity, to talk to the character (destined to become the Divine One) and temporarily 'borrowed' his teleporter stones (similar to the dragon stone, but you could place one wherever you wished to set up a home base, or keep both with you to get in or out of anyplace you could toss one of them).

Welcome to the forum. wave

Raze #415584 09/07/10 05:33 PM
Perhaps it will be Maxos who will free the DK.

If Zandalor is still alive, he is busy defending Aleroth.

Patriarch is too much of an "I'm too powerful to do anything" creature, our very own Doctor Manhattan (hey, and he's naked, too! but not blue).

Maxos, on the other hand, was mentioned SO MANY times in the original story... don't we ever get to meet him? He's probably the only one who can crack this nut.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
exactly! there going to make this into an american version as well right?

apprentice
apprentice
god don't you just love all the theories on how the dragonknight can escape i feel quite bad for not saying one hhhmmmmmmmm ..........just a second lets say Damien forgets to lock the astral prison properly with a key the Dk and the divine one with a level five lockpick skill will be able to escape safe and sound huzaar!!!!!!

That dammned one is really going to be dammned once i get through with him

Urath #415740 12/07/10 08:42 AM
Someone who isnt mentioned before is Arhu. The white cat who was a buddy of Zandalor. In DD he saved you out of a prison, perhaps he can do that again smile?

And if I remember correctly, he was a mage who was turned into that cat or something like that. Maybe Arhu = Maxos ^^

-Elena- #415887 14/07/10 06:54 AM
old hand
old hand
Arhu *has* been paying attention to what's going on, and you'll see him in FOV, but not how you'd expect I imagine wink

Urath #415918 14/07/10 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by Urath

That dammned one is really going to be dammned once i get through with him

"Daedra, we cannot kill you - but that you will soon regret."

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
Lar_q #415925 14/07/10 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Arhu *has* been paying attention to what's going on, and you'll see him in FOV, but not how you'd expect I imagine wink

Okay thanks for the answer! hug Now I really can't wait till FoV is released... Arhu was one of my favorite characters of DD so Im very looking forward to it!

Last edited by -Elena-; 14/07/10 06:12 PM.
-Elena- #415976 15/07/10 01:47 PM
apprentice
apprentice
great now im imagining Arhu in a bikini with a banana split by the beach thanks a lot Larian for letting my imagination loose

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard