Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
_Esuna_ Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
(Xbox version)

I took out the shield generator near him with my bow and went over for the dialogue. I was about to start attacking him when I noticed 2 flying enemies named Lord Wahat and Admiral Mirihim attacking me, so I turned dragon and took them out. When I landed and went back over to Xanlosch, he started another dialogue about how I wasn't fighting fair and then he called to the very two flying enemies I had just killed. Of course they don't come because they are already dead. Then he and his creature remained green dots on my mini map and I can't hurt them, they don't attack me, and I can't talk to him. I also noticed that I can still see them when I turn dragon, which I usually can't see ground enemies in dragon form. Because of this, I can't get the creature part from his creature so I can do the final upgrade to my necromancy ring, so no Pillar of Strength achievement for me. And unfortunately, thinking it a minor glitch that would work itself out if I went back later, have already saved past that point. I regret that now.

Has anyone had this problem? (though due to lack of info online, I think I may be the only one or one of the extremely few) Any ideas that would put him back to normal? Even a cheat to upgrade my tower without the quest would be nice. Damn that Xanlosch turning pansy on me, I was perfectly willing to fight him on foot.

I have a bone to pick with you Xanlosch! And your little creature too!
Support
Support

I have not heard of this happening before...

If they are not hostile, then Firewall probably wouldn't help, and you need a hostile target around to use Splitting Arrows...

Try emailing support@larian.com. They may be able to reset Xanlosch and Isabelle's status with your save, or you could email them first and see if they have any suggestions or instructions.

With the last Xbox firmware update (through Xbox Live or copied to a CD/DVD or USB flash drive) you can copy saves to a flash drive, and with the right software can copy it to your PC. I haven't gotten around to backing up any saves yet, but the software apparently required is called Xtaf Xplorer.

_Esuna_ Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Thanks for the advice! I can't do it just yet because I haven't prepared a USB device for Xbox use yet. Me and my brothers plan on getting 16 GB micro sdhc cards for storing our saves, profiles, as well as installing our games and DLC on them. We are doing this because we will be replacing two of our Xboxs with the new slim ones when they are released with the kinect bundled. (ours are currently the first Xbox models released so they are very old, but still shuffling along)

And as a matter of fact, I did try firewall on them, and shooting arrows on them, and swinging my cleaver at them, as well as dragon fire breath. laugh

I'll try e-mailing them though. Thanks again!

I have a bone to pick with you Xanlosch! And your little creature too!

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard