Next Thread
Print Thread
M
MikeK Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
I got all excited when I became "Divine" and saw those 25 skill points - and I totally forgot about the Divine skills!! Could have maxed out 4 or 5 "Divine" skills, instead I spread points out all over the place NONE in Divine). Didn't discover error until 2 levels and 4 hours of gameplay later - so I don't want to reload save just before ceremony.

Any editor or respec utility around???

thnx
MikeK

Support
Support

iZakaroN's SaveEditor (or from Kiya's site, with description)

You can get a level of the ghost spell (and an item) by choosing the right conversation options when speaking with Patriarch.

Divine Death shakes the screen when triggered, which I found annoying when using a sword with a low level of Deathblow (fortunately it wasn't triggered very often). I've seen Scorch and Lightning Cascade recommended, but didn't use them playing a warrior.

I tried Translocate, but at least over long distances (by the time you moved the screen focus where you wanted in order to cast the spell) it didn't seem significantly faster than just running or using a frog statuette. Divine Eye was interesting, but the wastelands are pretty open, and the opponents there not terribly strong, so there isn't much use for it, IMO.

M
MikeK Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Got the editor, didn't work quite as advertised, but did finally, re-spec. First try, the skills I deleted were gone, but skills I added did NOT show up in game. Ended up just deleting skills, starting game, and had skill points available to add skills in game.

Heaven's Gift (like BLESS) and the Lightning spell are good "Divine" spells, also added SCORCH, but that seems less useful

thnx
MikeK

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard