Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#426138 13/11/10 11:27 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Firstly i would like to thank Larian for making such a beautiful game.... I have played dragon age origins like 10 times nd my enjoyment in this game beats that of all those playthroughs, i enjoy the hardness of it as often the invincible warrior archetype gets boring.

Also i'm in the forjds and ive got the second seed but no way of getting to the third and first im stuck basically nd help would be appreciated

enthusiast
enthusiast
Any details about why you cannot get them? As I recall those are the ones you need to fly in dragon form to reach.

Gwenio #426140 13/11/10 11:36 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Well its just that wherever i go theres an anti dragon zone or the area has an invisible wall blocking me off

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Painthreshold
Well its just that wherever i go theres an anti dragon zone or the area has an invisible wall blocking me off

There should be a teleporter on a cliff that will take you to where you can turn them off (or there was in Ego Draconis). It should be up high of the cliff of the island the river breaks into two branches to go around.

Gwenio #426142 13/11/10 11:41 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ye i noticed this teleporter but its not on and i was wondering... Do u know how to turn it on?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Painthreshold
Ye i noticed this teleporter but its not on and i was wondering... Do u know how to turn it on?

I do not remember having to turn it on, if anything needs to be done then they changed it in the remastered version. What does it say when you enteract with the control panel (looks like the part of the shrines you use to activate them)?

Gwenio #426145 13/11/10 11:50 PM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Unless its the blue shrine near the bunker?

Ermm it says "The teleporter is inactive"

Gwenio #426146 13/11/10 11:52 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
if by third you mean the the one farthest in, the anti-dragon zones do not extend all the way through the pass, just stick to your right as you round the corner, and besides that you can walk through those zones with no trouble if you are not a menacing flying dragon

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
The 2 furtherst ones away from the cave with the door yes.... I wud walk but theres something blocking me

enthusiast
enthusiast
well the spot I'm talking about is the harbor port with the anti-dragon fields, there is a third tree that's a pine tree past that, are we talking about the same place? :p

old hand
old hand
no he's talking about the wall the black ring put up to stop you

enthusiast
enthusiast
Didn't realize you could even get to the 2nd tree for its seed without taking those down, was the first thing I ended up doing though so I never noticed

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I've been through every cave and i can't seem to get to any of the other two tree's smirk

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ahhh i worked it out i had to get into that black ring bunker to turn down the forcefields and that... Cheers for the input though guys

enthusiast
enthusiast
Might be a bit late to note that none of the trees are in caves, hope you find them laugh

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard