Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Rhezuss Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Wow...every night I play DKS, something amazing, disturbing or simply fun happens and keep me glued to the screen until my eyes are red and burn like there's no tomorrow...

Yesterday I was questing and exploring Orobas Fjords and wondering "When will I replace my current 2H sword, i've had it since level 11 and it's getting old"...then PAF! found a 2H that doubled my damage...and another that added 10% more to my damages. I've gone from 75-225 dmg to 170-430 and it looks cool to boot!!!

I know i've been praising this game in a couple of threads but this game deserves to be in the Hall of Fame of RPGs, simple as that.

All this gaming time made me think about a new thread...which i'll start pronto!

Can't wait to get home and play!

Gaming machine : Win7 Pro 64-bit | Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6950 @ 1536SPs | X-Fi Titanium HD | 6gb DDR2-800 | LG 23" LCD 1080p
old hand
old hand
Ahh it's good to see people enter my world of Divinity addicts the world where to be addicted is not a crime but an honor lol. Each person has their own little medal of honor waiting for them upon entry into the best & most fun world in existance my own little world lol. Warning: If you are not already a crazy Divinity addict you enter at the risk of becoming one lol but do not fear you'll be welcome here anytime wink

veteran
veteran
I'm already a big Larian games addict, so I feel no fear to become one biggrin

I love it to read on this forum their are more addicts and more people who have enjoyable new ideas and much of fantasy ! Great to know and wish you a lovely time in your Own Fantasy World and the World of Rivellon too wink

hug

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Rhezuss Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Divine Avenger
Ahh it's good to see people enter my world of Divinity addicts the world where to be addicted is not a crime but an honor lol. Each person has their own little medal of honor waiting for them upon entry into the best & most fun world in existance my own little world lol. Warning: If you are not already a crazy Divinity addict you enter at the risk of becoming one lol but do not fear you'll be welcome here anytime wink

You sir is freaky, in a positive way hahah!

Gaming machine : Win7 Pro 64-bit | Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6950 @ 1536SPs | X-Fi Titanium HD | 6gb DDR2-800 | LG 23" LCD 1080p
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I just wish the game would be more known so the forum would be more crowded and I could have fun at work too :P

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Rhezuss

Thanks for the complament wink

but I happen to be a woman smile

J
stranger
stranger
J
I just started playing last night. I looked up finally, 4 hours had past. Lots to take in. So far I like it!

Rhezuss Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice

Oops sorry miss!
Cool to see more and more women enjoying gaming, it's refreshing!

I do not know why I did not like Divinity 1 (I tried the demo) and missed Divinity 2.

But thankfully I got DKS and I agree it is great game that deserves more recognition than some games of big studios.

Imarion

journeyman
journeyman
I think I used to have Divine Divinity, maybe after I am done with DKS I'll fire that one up to see what it was like back THEN. Been a looong time, it was dusting in some plastic bag of my forgotten ancient games laugh.

old hand
old hand

Oops sorry miss!
Cool to see more and more women enjoying gaming, it's refreshing!

No need to say sorry wink

but yeah I admit there are nowhere near the ammount of female gamers as there are male but we are growing in number slowley

you'll find a lot of them on the xbox 360
but the boys on the 360 tend to be a bit scary sometimes like thay've never seen or spoken to a woman other than there mother b4 lol.

Random friend requests tend to follow "OMG your a girl"
"yeah last time I checked lol"
but anyway again no need to say sorry
& as for me being crazy thats a definate "HELL YES & PROUD OF IT LOL" wink

veteran
veteran
Me too like it there are coming more woman playing games smile , especially games that give the opportunity to play with a male AND female hero(in) !!

Too many RPG's haven't this feature, so you CAN play a male hero only !! A bad thing, especially in FANTASY RPG's !!

I'm a man, but I love it to play also with a female hero !! Especially in the DKS, it's lovely to look at it ! biggrin

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
stranger
stranger
I felt the same way when I was playing. Great story, great graphics, great atmosphere, great gameplay. Can't wait for the next one in the series.

stranger
stranger
Ah, male 360 owners; we are so misunderstood by the fairer of the species.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by ANCALAGON
Ah, male 360 owners; we are so misunderstood by the fairer of the species.

LOL no just the male population that sends rendom friend requsts coz thay know your a girl dispite having made no attempt to talk to you b4 lol.

stranger
stranger
Touche! But where else will I meet a foxy redhead who will help me raise my skills?

old hand
old hand
lol well to meet them would mean you must talk to them not send them random friend requests then introduce yourself lmao

stranger
stranger
True, hopefully things will improve as more ladies become gamers.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
there are no girls on the internet laugh

Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you. See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands... - Isaiah 49:15-16
S
stranger
stranger
S
hehe there are more of us then you think:P I been female gamer for long time now, mainly rpgs. I enjoy the story, exploring, long gaming and questing that comes with rpgs. really enjoying dks alot(oh i hope they make divine divinty 3) been playing divine divinty last few days though(so far i like it) while i waiting for lynn to fix my gamesave.

Last edited by StarlightRac; 20/11/10 02:08 AM.

Life short, so live it to its fullest & be safe!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard