Divinity Banner
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#427286 - 11/17/10 01:35 PM Every DKS session is a blast!
Rhezuss Offline
apprentice

Wow...every night I play DKS, something amazing, disturbing or simply fun happens and keep me glued to the screen until my eyes are red and burn like there's no tomorrow...

Yesterday I was questing and exploring Orobas Fjords and wondering "When will I replace my current 2H sword, i've had it since level 11 and it's getting old"...then PAF! found a 2H that doubled my damage...and another that added 10% more to my damages. I've gone from 75-225 dmg to 170-430 and it looks cool to boot!!!

I know i've been praising this game in a couple of threads but this game deserves to be in the Hall of Fame of RPGs, simple as that.

All this gaming time made me think about a new thread...which i'll start pronto!

Can't wait to get home and play!

#427310 - 11/17/10 03:23 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Rhezuss]
Divine Avenger Offline
old hand

Loc: My own Little world
Ahh it's good to see people enter my world of Divinity addicts the world where to be addicted is not a crime but an honor lol. Each person has their own little medal of honor waiting for them upon entry into the best & most fun world in existance my own little world lol. Warning: If you are not already a crazy Divinity addict you enter at the risk of becoming one lol but do not fear you'll be welcome here anytime ;\)

http://social.bioware.com/633606/polls/

#427461 - 11/18/10 03:49 AM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Divine Avenger]
Joram Offline
veteran

Loc: Between Belgium and Rivellon ....
I'm already a big Larian games addict, so I feel no fear to become one

I love it to read on this forum their are more addicts and more people who have enjoyable new ideas and much of fantasy ! Great to know and wish you a lovely time in your Own Fantasy World and the World of Rivellon too ;\)

#427547 - 11/18/10 08:24 AM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Divine Avenger]
Rhezuss Offline
apprentice

Originally Posted By: Divine Avenger
Ahh it's good to see people enter my world of Divinity addicts the world where to be addicted is not a crime but an honor lol. Each person has their own little medal of honor waiting for them upon entry into the best & most fun world in existance my own little world lol. Warning: If you are not already a crazy Divinity addict you enter at the risk of becoming one lol but do not fear you'll be welcome here anytime ;\)

You sir is freaky, in a positive way hahah!

#427574 - 11/18/10 09:46 AM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Rhezuss]
kaltorak Offline
apprentice

I just wish the game would be more known so the forum would be more crowded and I could have fun at work too :P

#427637 - 11/18/10 01:10 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Rhezuss]
Divine Avenger Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Rhezuss

Thanks for the complament ;\)

but I happen to be a woman \:\)

#427651 - 11/18/10 01:40 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Divine Avenger]
Jopo769 Offline
stranger

I just started playing last night. I looked up finally, 4 hours had past. Lots to take in. So far I like it!

#427658 - 11/18/10 02:09 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Divine Avenger]
Rhezuss Offline
apprentice

Oops sorry miss!
Cool to see more and more women enjoying gaming, it's refreshing!

#427662 - 11/18/10 02:31 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Rhezuss]
Imarion Offline
journeyman

I do not know why I did not like Divinity 1 (I tried the demo) and missed Divinity 2.

But thankfully I got DKS and I agree it is great game that deserves more recognition than some games of big studios.

Imarion

#427673 - 11/18/10 03:39 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Imarion]
Dragomist Offline
apprentice

Loc: VA
I think I used to have Divine Divinity, maybe after I am done with DKS I'll fire that one up to see what it was like back THEN. Been a looong time, it was dusting in some plastic bag of my forgotten ancient games :D.

#427682 - 11/18/10 04:04 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Rhezuss]
Divine Avenger Offline
old hand

Oops sorry miss!
Cool to see more and more women enjoying gaming, it's refreshing!

No need to say sorry ;\)

but yeah I admit there are nowhere near the ammount of female gamers as there are male but we are growing in number slowley

you'll find a lot of them on the xbox 360
but the boys on the 360 tend to be a bit scary sometimes like thay've never seen or spoken to a woman other than there mother b4 lol.

Random friend requests tend to follow "OMG your a girl"
"yeah last time I checked lol"
but anyway again no need to say sorry
& as for me being crazy thats a definate "HELL YES & PROUD OF IT LOL" ;\)

#427804 - 11/19/10 03:42 AM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Divine Avenger]
Joram Offline
veteran

Loc: Between Belgium and Rivellon ....
Me too like it there are coming more woman playing games \:\) , especially games that give the opportunity to play with a male AND female hero(in) !!

Too many RPG's haven't this feature, so you CAN play a male hero only !! A bad thing, especially in FANTASY RPG's !!

I'm a man, but I love it to play also with a female hero !! Especially in the DKS, it's lovely to look at it !

#427863 - 11/19/10 08:23 AM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Joram]
Aewyn Offline
stranger

I felt the same way when I was playing. Great story, great graphics, great atmosphere, great gameplay. Can't wait for the next one in the series.

#427996 - 11/19/10 05:49 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Aewyn]
ANCALAGON Offline
stranger

Ah, male 360 owners; we are so misunderstood by the fairer of the species.

#428007 - 11/19/10 06:22 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: ANCALAGON]
Divine Avenger Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: ANCALAGON
Ah, male 360 owners; we are so misunderstood by the fairer of the species.

LOL no just the male population that sends rendom friend requsts coz thay know your a girl dispite having made no attempt to talk to you b4 lol.

#428015 - 11/19/10 06:49 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Divine Avenger]
ANCALAGON Offline
stranger

Touche! But where else will I meet a foxy redhead who will help me raise my skills?

#428018 - 11/19/10 07:09 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: ANCALAGON]
Divine Avenger Offline
old hand

lol well to meet them would mean you must talk to them not send them random friend requests then introduce yourself lmao

#428023 - 11/19/10 07:28 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: Divine Avenger]
ANCALAGON Offline
stranger

True, hopefully things will improve as more ladies become gamers.

#428029 - 11/19/10 07:50 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: ANCALAGON]
SonOfCapiz Offline
apprentice

there are no girls on the internet \:D
Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you. See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands... - Isaiah 49:15-16

#428031 - 11/19/10 08:06 PM Re: Every DKS session is a blast! [Re: SonOfCapiz]
StarlightRac Offline
stranger

hehe there are more of us then you think:P I been female gamer for long time now, mainly rpgs. I enjoy the story, exploring, long gaming and questing that comes with rpgs. really enjoying dks alot(oh i hope they make divine divinty 3) been playing divine divinty last few days though(so far i like it) while i waiting for lynn to fix my gamesave.

Edited by StarlightRac (11/19/10 08:08 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >