D
Dymblos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
i dont know why is happening this

but the place where various boss are suppose to be, they are not there

i find them in different place, like inside of a house, in a mountain, in other map

for example, i found the boss of the quest Out on a Limb in the Broken Valley Map
Raze in the Patriach chamber O_o and etc

Divinity 2 DKS.. too many bugs

now in the stone flying asdsad. when i meet Xanlosch he is flying to the bottom of the map :S
look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlNaF8SR30M

lot of bosses have the same problem O_o

---

Divinity 2 DKS Saves can be used in Divinity 2 ED?

Last edited by Dymblos; 20/11/10 08:25 AM.
Dymblos #428081 20/11/10 09:50 AM
P
apprentice
apprentice
P
you are aware this game has copyprotection that intentionaly screws up the game in VERY specific ways if you use a crack....

So nice of you to register an account on the offical forums... proberly using your home IP.....

Phoynix #428086 20/11/10 11:01 AM
A
ALF Offline
journeyman
journeyman
A
This is a known issue and the fix will be in the next patch. However since this is caused by a problem with the savegame, installing the patch won't fix your savegame. But we can fix your savegame manually if you send it to us.

Send a mail with your save to support@larian.com detailing which bossess/NPCs you're having problems with and we'll put them back where they belong. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're not happy with this situation either.

ALF #428091 20/11/10 11:58 AM
P
apprentice
apprentice
P
I got this problem when I installed a crack because I didnt want to use any activations.
after a reinstall I just activated instead of using a crack and it didnt happen.
So I assumed it was copyprotection effect.

Phoynix #428157 20/11/10 04:58 PM
ava Offline
You're probably right too. afaik this is caused by a crack.

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Douglas Adams
ava #428182 20/11/10 07:14 PM
D
Dymblos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
O_o im a little lost xD

Originally Posted by Phoynix
you are aware this game has copyprotection that intentionaly screws up the game in VERY specific ways if you use a crack....

"So nice of you to register an account on the offical forums... proberly using your home IP....."

i dont undestand what u mean with that

Originally Posted by ALF
This is a known issue and the fix will be in the next patch. However since this is caused by a problem with the savegame, installing the patch won't fix your savegame. But we can fix your savegame manually if you send it to us.

Send a mail with your save to support@larian.com detailing which bossess/NPCs you're having problems with and we'll put them back where they belong. Sorry for the inconvenience, we're not happy with this situation either.

my savegame file is corrupted? or is a game problem ? because a patch cant fix a savegame, it only solve problems in the game itself

Originally Posted by ava

what mean "afaik" im from chile and there is some words i dont know

Dymblos #428184 20/11/10 07:31 PM
P
journeyman
journeyman
P
Originally Posted by Dymblos
O_o im a little lost xD

Originally Posted by Phoynix

"So nice of you to register an account on the offical forums... proberly using your home IP....."

i dont undestand what u mean with that

He's implying that you stole the game, and that's why it's screwing up.

Originally Posted by ALF

my savegame file is corrupted? or is a game problem ? because a patch cant fix a savegame, it only solve problems in the game itself

If it's indeed your save game, they will edit it to fix the issues. If it's the game, I would suggest reinstalling the game too.

Originally Posted by ava

what mean "afaik" im from chile and there is some words i dont know

[/quote]
afaik = As far as I know.

Once again, they are saying you have stole the game.

Dymblos #428185 20/11/10 07:31 PM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Afaik is not a real word. It stands for "as far as I know".

Gwenio #428199 20/11/10 08:23 PM
D
Dymblos Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
how stole? :S u cant go to a game store in my city and stolen a game lol

Dymblos #428212 20/11/10 09:21 PM
P
journeyman
journeyman
P
You can download them off the Internet. Knowing this, Larian purposely put in fake bugs that will break the game if you use a unofficial executable file to start the game (Named a Crack, it avoids the registration stuff so you don't need it to start the game, AKA stealing the game).

ava #428302 21/11/10 09:24 AM
A
ALF Offline
journeyman
journeyman
A
AVA, could be that a crack would cause this problem to be more frequent, but legitimate customers experience this issue aswell. Just check the "Raze bug" topic. I think it's unfair to assume that everyone who has this issue is either a pirate or using a crack.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard