Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Support
Support

The PC version of FoV is available everywhere as a digital download. On the Xbox it was too large for DLC, and Larian could not get it published as a disk version, so the add-on is only available as part of DKS (which is out in Europe).

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raze

The PC version of FoV is available everywhere as a digital download. On the Xbox it was too large for DLC, and Larian could not get it published as a disk version, so the add-on is only available as part of DKS (which is out in Europe).

Raze,

have you played any version of DKS on the Xbox 360 and if so how much different is it than Ego Draconis on the 360?

Thanks!

Support
Support

I have not played DKS at all (my computer doesn't meet minimum specs for the PC version). It is possible to create a UK based Xbox profile and download the DKS demo, but I have not bothered to do so (presumably a North American demo shouldn't be terribly far off).

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Originally Posted by Raze

I have not played DKS at all (my computer doesn't meet minimum specs for the PC version). It is possible to create a UK based Xbox profile and download the DKS demo, but I have not bothered to do so (presumably a North American demo shouldn't be terribly far off).

Thanks for the info!

addict
addict
So will Atari be the US publisher?

My Favorite RPGs: Divinity franchise, Gothic franchise (including Arcania, so I think I'm alone...), Venetica, Risen, Two Worlds II, The Witcher, Sacred franchise, Fallout franchise, Mass Effect 1, Alpha Protocol, Planescape: Torment, Drakensang, KOTOR 1 & 2, etc.
S
stranger
stranger
S
PC>consoles smile , I'm just saying

apprentice
apprentice
In your opinion. Ive been a gamer for nearly 30 years and while I still play on PC, I play on consoles, handhelds and iPad. I enjoy consoles over PC for almost all games because it is usually just less of a pain to deal with consoles than PC games and hardware.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Falelorn
In your opinion. Ive been a gamer for nearly 30 years and while I still play on PC, I play on consoles, handhelds and iPad. I enjoy consoles over PC for almost all games because it is usually just less of a pain to deal with consoles than PC games and hardware.

For me the same !! wink

I'm tired of updating my pc and solving pc problems (with games installing or while playing), all the way !
But still I love to play some pc games (mostly puzzle games), especially Divine div ,
can't stop playing this beautiful & great masterpiece !!

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
V
journeyman
journeyman
V
The same here. Old PC, no extra money and time to buy a new one, or to upgrade. Playing on consoles for two years now. It was like a revelation - no lags, good graphics (much better then on any PC on medium-low), controllers are very comfy, no hussle with patches and hardware conflicts. On PC still playing good old games like Divine Divinity, Gothic 1-2, Dungeon Siege, and a bunch of nice adventures (like Broken Sword series, Myst and such)

Strictly on topic: US Release info, anything is certain already? It was like three weeks passed after info about succesful negotiations. Exactly how succesful are they? Will we have to wait to get it in USA after Skyrim and other giants?

Last edited by vivaxardas; 17/01/11 06:56 PM.
U
stranger
stranger
U
Please make the release happen in north america! I would get it day one!

Last edited by unk000wn; 17/01/11 09:29 PM.
addict
addict
Out of curiosity, around what time frame is "Q1?"

Support
Support

Q1 = first quarter (of the year) = January to March

Approximate time frames tend to be optimistic when it comes to game releases (especially early estimates), but since the game is essentially done and the UK Xbox patch being tested, I can not see there being too many unexpected delays (knock on wood). I'd guess the release will be in March (late February at the earliest).

veteran
veteran
Sorry ... offtopic

O Raze, you're really great man, I'm serious. Posting 14 000 messages on this forum, helping many people year after year, always very patiently & friendly welcoming new memebers too ! I appreciate that very much !!! hug
You're for sure An Angel ...
I wish to give you by these words a warm claphands

I "knock on wood" too for a effortless release of the Xbox version of Divinity II The Dragon Knight Saga in the US !
That this beautiful RPG may come soon, let's hope very soon delight

I'm from Europe, Belgium, but I'm also waiting to begin playing my DKS on Xbox till the last patch is coming .... ** ....
....only because I wish to play on Nightmare difficulty mode biggrin

** & also because I wish to make first an end on my DD gameplay with 'Jurden', now level 48, two Black ring members make their last breath : Demona & Iona

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Support
Support

Thanks, I appreciate that. rpg003

If I had a nickel for every post... that still wouldn't be enough to build a new computer (could add up to a decent number of games, though).

old hand
old hand
Yes, Raze wasn't put in Divinity 2 for nothing after all... wink

He/She should get a free copy!

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Did I read correctly in another thread that sometime tomorrow there will be an announcement regarding the USA release??? horsey

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=435923#Post435923

addict
addict
No you didn't it is just a figment of your imagination. :P

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Falelorn

not to mention a controller is very nice to have. I couldn't imagine playing a fast paced game on the PC.
The only games I really ever play on PC are RTS games

old hand
old hand
Seems I spoke a bit too soon - announcement is now planned for monday. Sorry about that.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Seems I spoke a bit too soon - announcement is now planned for monday. Sorry about that.

Tease... delight

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard