Print Thread
#433779 02/01/11 06:46 AM
J
Jbjam Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I searched a bit - excuse me if there is a fix I didn't find, if so please direct me.

My laptop is fairly nice but it is a vaio with a 14inch screen. So I output games w/ hdmi to my sounds system + hd tv (1080) and the font is crazy SMALL on Divinity II - Dragon Knight Saga. Pity as the game seems very good, and I just stumbled across it looking for a new RPG to play.

My searches for a fix turned up no solutions but frustrated fans. Perhaps most people do not output to their TV.

And yes, I have good eye sight, no one could play on my setup with the font the size it is.

Last edited by Jbjam; 02/01/11 06:48 AM.
veteran
veteran

J
Jbjam Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Lol oh guess that's answers that, darn didn't know if someone might have made a fix themselves. Imagine us computer to -> tv players are such a small # no one cares.

/edit okay so if I play on my pc screen its obviously easier to read as the picture quality is higher, and closer- but its still micro rofl. Every scenario of text I've run into so far could be increased 4x and still fit in the box, easily. Guess its too much extra work to have a double font option frown. When I think of it though, I've never played a game that let you change the font size. But this is the smallest font ive ever seen - c'est la vie

Id pay $20 for a patch to change the font size haha

Last edited by Jbjam; 02/01/11 06:31 PM.
veteran
veteran
I agree, but we can't do anything about that :<

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard