Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#434066 04/01/11 12:15 AM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I just want to say thank you for making such a great game once again , by reading the forums I guess there will always be critics , other than a small amount of minor bugs . I think the game was freakin Awesome !!! I can only hope the story continues .....
I just hope you guys dont get tossed under the bus like other great small developers that had great games and little recognition. I compare u guys to Looking glass studios (hope this isnt a insult to yous) but just thought their ideas story line and over all delivery of game is much like the team at larian is, until the big companies got there hands on them and eventually made them vanish
Once again great job and I am looking for more great titles from you all in future until then ,Im gonna go restart and play the game again to see what else i can find .

please make a divinity 2 ........ or divinty 3

Save Save and Save some more
veteran
veteran
Thank you enforcer.
Feedback and encouragements like yours and that of everybody really helps in keep on developing RPGs and other cool games.

You have been added to our User Reviews wink

stranger
stranger

i7-4930K w/ 16GB DDR3RAM
GForce GTX780 @ 1920x1080
Linux! (when possible)
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by enforcer
I just want to say thank you for making such a great game once again , by reading the forums I guess there will always be critics , other than a small amount of minor bugs . I think the game was freakin Awesome !!! I can only hope the story continues .....
I just hope you guys dont get tossed under the bus like other great small developers that had great games and little recognition. I compare u guys to Looking glass studios (hope this isnt a insult to yous) but just thought their ideas story line and over all delivery of game is much like the team at larian is, until the big companies got there hands on them and eventually made them vanish
Once again great job and I am looking for more great titles from you all in future until then ,Im gonna go restart and play the game again to see what else i can find .

please make a divinity 2 ........ or divinty 3

I could not agree more!

veteran
veteran
@dafema: and done wink your review can be found in the overview too. Thanks for the positive response. up

@MC VS ARBITER: thank you too! up We'll do everything to keep on developing great titles in the future.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard