Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

I seriously hope that Project E is the continuation of Divinity

Actually, one of the few things we know about Project E is that it will conclude the story arc of Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity and Divinity 2.

Then I think I know who the best character story-wise should be as the controllable character.

old hand
old hand
The Divine One...

But would we be stuck as playing the cannon one (Lucien) or would Larian allow us to create a name and even choose The Divine One's gender like in Divine Divinity? I guess players will have to ignore The Divine One's appearance in Divinity 2 as a male warrior called Lucien.

Larian could do something similar to Mass Effect where you can play Shepard as the default John Shepard with his unique appearance or create a custom character altogether.

This also raises the question...will the character be voiced? If the character is voiced, I hope it's akin to The Witcher, Deus Ex:HR and Two Worlds 2 where your characters says EXACTLY what the text says.

I have no problem with voiced protagonists so long as there's no paraphrase system.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by MarkoBG
Originally Posted by virumor
Using her stone form as decoration in my Battle Tower would've been my preference.

Hmm yes.. now that you mention it, i think i would rather like that!

But seriously, i don't see anything noble about slayers, bunch of brain washed fanatics who hunt the dragons for all the wrong reasons. I also hate how everyone in DKS calls me slayer and you have to hide behind your silver eyes, then suddenly (in FOV) everyone knows you are a dragon knight and they worship you. I know it may be because you closed the rifts previously but still kind of weird.

I also wish there were more slayers encounters (not just terror patrol), just to give me an impression of being hunted. Of course there is a slayer camp in orbas fjords but they have no idea i am a dragon knight, so i dispatch them just for being who they are. I know that contradicts with what i previously said, but at least i am trying to save Rivelon not just pose around being my stupid self saying how cool i am.

Yeah i hate slayers...

You shouldn't wipe the slayers, since they are one of the top combatant around, they should die defending the world to repent.

We claims that we longed for the promised land, but our actions speak otherwise.
Support
Support

The ones in the slayer camp were not very elite. I saved before entering and tried various conversation options and quest solutions...

Welcome to the forum. wave

Yea, was kinda disappointed about no closure with Rhode either way myself. Also was kinda confused about the fact that if Bellegar was really bent on stopping you, why didn't he just turn you into stone too?

Not that it would have made the best of endings, but after the end of Ego Draconis, it really would not have surprised me, lol.

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by DivineMAGE
It would have been better to use her as a sex slave after you save her from that stone curse

This has to be said again: What on earth is WRONG with you?

He is male, she is hot and strong woman, is that wrong to dream? smile [/quote]

To be honost. The chance of her being a sex slave is slime to none. She to strong and domminate to be one. If anything you would be her sex slave lol.

I do like C. Rhode and was hoping to team up with her to face off with Damien. It pissed me off that I had to fight that @sshole Bellegar. D@mn rymning nut job.

Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer

An at the very end of the story both should fall in love with one another and marry (in the end scene) ... wink

As much as that would be epic. I do not think she would fall in love with my DK. I would think my DK has to much breast for Rhode. Unless she is into girl. Sadly children would be a problem. Unless there was temporary gender change spell. Which could be a possiblity. After all I go from female human to female dragon. Who to say I could not shape shift to male or herm for loving Rhone. Heck even D&D has gender changing spell.

Originally Posted by Von_Rotten
Yea, was kinda disappointed about no closure with Rhode either way myself. Also was kinda confused about the fact that if Bellegar was really bent on stopping you, why didn't he just turn you into stone too?

Not that it would have made the best of endings, but after the end of Ego Draconis, it really would not have surprised me, lol.

Actully that would surprised me. A game where the bad guy wins..... Beside those games where you play as the bad guy from the get go. Still that would be cool to see you character die at the end. For a cliff hanger.

One last thing. Arise post Arise. Return back to life.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard