Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mman Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
After leaving this quest for a while and not knowing how to solve it I looked up how and I need to talk to someone called Gwyn in High Hall. Gwyn doesn't seem to be there for me though; he's apparently supposed to be by his chest, but I've looked around the nearby area and can't find him anywhere. Has he bugged or does he disappear or move after a certain point? I got the quest a while ago and only went to do it after doing Aleroth and the Flying Fortress' at the fjord.

Support
Support

Gwyn should show up in High Hall after you complete the troll quest, and AFAIK should remain in his camp near the entrance until you tell him Groth has requested his services.

Do you have the patch installed? There was a bug that could cause certain opponents to be missing; I don't recall if that could effect friendly NPCs as well.

Try emailing support@larian.com, with a description of the problem and maybe a link to this post. See the appropriate support page for DKS or FoV.

Welcome to the forum. wave

M
Mman Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Thanks. This is the Steam version so it's patched. I forgot to mention that I've done the other main High Hall quests.

I've sent an email with the link to this thread and what I posted to that address now.

I'll probably just go on since I don't really need the experience or anything from it, but if it is part of a bug maybe this will help resolve it if the game is patched again.

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard