Next Thread
Print Thread
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Hi!

I'm from Singapore and I am eagerly awaiting the release of this game on the Xbox 360 here in Singapore. However, there doesn't seem to be any news about an Asia version to be released soon. I thought of ordering the US version online but I don't think I can play the US version on my Singapore bought Xbox 360 cos it's a PAL version. Can the game developer release the Asia version quickly so that I can get my hands on the game? Thanks.

Best regards,
GeminiGuy

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
No idea if there's going to be a '360 release where you area, but you can always buy a PC - even a fairly basic one will outmach the geriatric XBox hardware... wink

Support
Support

There was at least a UK Xbox release, so you should be able to get a PAL version of the game. Did you check online shops in the UK/EU?
Maybe someone from Larian can comment on if/when there is/was/will be an Asian release.

Welcome to the forum. wave

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Thanks Trippy for the idea. I do have a good PC at home but I would like to play the game on my Xbox 360 for a change especially since I just got an Xbox 360. Anyway, I'll wait patiently.

Thanks for the welcome, Raze. I'll take your advice and seach the UK/EU online shops. I'm also hoping that I'll get a reply from Larian. I wouldn't want to order online and wait for it to be shipped to Singapore only to receive it on the same day it's released in Singapore. Haha!

Support
Support

Someone from Larian may reply in this topic, but you could also email support@larian.com, if you haven't done so already.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi GeminiGuy,

The game will not be available any time soon in Singapore as PAL Xbox version. The easiest way for you to get a PAL xbox version is indeed to order from a different country such as the UK.

Welcome to the forum!

G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
Thanks for the reply, Larian_QA. I will take note of this and order from UK then. Thanks for the great suppport. smile

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard