Next Thread
Print Thread
#443546 03/05/11 05:18 PM
G
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
I know it's only a side quest but I'm looking for the 1st archeologist in the Grave Robbers quest. Found Laura, Gremory and poor Jack Boltons body but I CAN'T seem to find the first one - had the same problem in in Ego Draconis. PLEASE HELP!!! an OCD player

grphnldy #443547 03/05/11 05:25 PM
Support
Support

Jimmy Dean is west of the harbor, high up on the mountain near the edge of the anti-dragon shield (camp overlook).

Raze #445550 14/06/11 02:57 PM
J
stranger
stranger
J
Jimmy Dean is the only one I found. Little help, please!

Johnny5 #445557 14/06/11 06:28 PM
Support
Support

Laura is on a high grassy ledge across from the grand knight teleporter shrine (not directly across, but in that area), close to a campfire.

Arthur Gremory is in the Imp's Lair, just across the water east of the teleporter to Stone's flying fortress.

Jack Bolton is in a wyvern's nest, just east of Camp Freedom. From the talking tree that wanted you to kill some wyverns, fly up the channel (towards the harbour) for 3 seconds, and you will be at the ledge with the right nest (passing below the ledge with Camp Freedom). If you are at Camp Freedom you can jump off the cliff to the east, follow the only path available, and after a couple drops you should end up near the wyvern's nest, as well.

Here is a map of the fjords.

Welcome to the forum. wave

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard