Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
A title update for the European Xbox 360 version of Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga is now available!

[Linked Image]

Just log into Xbox Live and you'll be prompted for your update. The update fixes the following:

-Fix: the game no longer freezes during the Sassan summoning scene
-Fix: NPC characters can no longer disappear
-Fix: various cut-scene/dialog issues have been addressed
-Fix: various story and gameplay/balancing issues have been addressed
-Fix: no longer able to start a new game before the character model is loaded in
-Feature: by popular demand, a Nightmare difficulty mode has been added to provide players with the ultimate challenge!

S
stranger
stranger
S
hi i've just bought divinity 2 the dragon knight saga and i'm having the sasson can't summon demon problem , i know you have a patch out but i'm not on xbox live so how can i carry on with my game from now ? thanks in advance ..... spen.

Support
Support

If your Xbox is too far from your router/computer to string an ethernet cable temporarily, people have gotten their Xbox online by internet connection sharing with a laptop, bringing it to a friend's house, etc. If you have a home network and either an old router left after an upgrade or can get your hands on a cheap wireless router, you may be able to turn it into a gateway to connect your Xbox to an existing network (check the options, or see if it is compatible with third party firmware).

Alternately, if there were no changes made in the save format you may be able to email support@larian.com with your save (see Lar's post here), and have them perform the summoning, save and return it. Even if the patch didn't change anything in the saves, there may be other cutscenes that have a problem if you take a long time to reach those points.

stranger
stranger
"the game no longer freezes during the Sassan summoning scene"
"NPC characters can no longer disappear"

Great thanks 4 the update

Darkness In Love With Me
M
stranger
stranger
M
I have problems in both Stone's and Raze's Flying Fortresses. As soon as I get to confront the bosses my game freezes and I can do nothing. I have had to abandon the fortress part of my game and am now unable to fully upgrade my battle tower platforms. Has anyone else had this problem. It's most frustrating as I've spent may hours leveling my character and doing the quests just to discover that there's a huge part of the game I can't finish.

Support
Support

Are you playing off the DVD or is the game installed on the hard drive? You can try installing it, if applicable, and see if that makes a difference, but there are not a whole lot of options you could try adjusting in the Xbox version to see if they made a difference.

Try emailing support@larian.com, with a description of the problem and maybe a link to this topic.

See Lar's post here on how to send them an Xbox save.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Do it really make any remarkable difference if you playing off the DVD or from installed on the hard drive?

veteran
veteran
Not that big I think, but in the long run, your Xbox en drive must work much more and warm up, eating more dust because of the heating and warming up more & more ...
So I always install all my Xbox game on my HDD before I start playing wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard